Leaving The Past in The past

···· Emily's Point of View····

"Babe, Do you want something to eat before we go to sleep?" He asked and I nodded no. "Are you sure? Don't wake me up to go and buy you something in the middle of the night."  He chuckled.

" I'm sure." I smiled and he turn off the light and laid down next to me. I cuddle in to his arms and we both fell asleep.

---

I woke up in the middle of the night Craving for a peanut butter sandwich with a glass of milk. I walked downstairs and Justin was drinking a glass of water. "Hey, What are you craving for tonight?" He chuckled.

"Peanut butter sandwich with a glass of milk." I smiled and open the fridge.

"Seat down I'll make it for you." He winked and I sat down.

"Thanks." I smiled. "And thanks for letting us live here again."

"You two are my best friends and specially you, Em. I love you and we have a long history together You are really special to me and I want to keep you safe." He serve a glass of milk and finished making my sandwich.

"You are so sweet." I smiled and took a bite of my sandwich. "I love you,Justin. Even tho we had our bad times." I giggled.

"Yeah, I can't believe Me and Jason are friends after He  beat me up and threaten me on the past and look at us now." He chuckled while I chew on my sandwich. "Why you changed me for Jason?"

" I don't know..I guess..It..When we first met he kidnapped me and I told him I had a boyfriend that was you of course and When I told him who it was he took me to a motel where you were fucking a girl..That was my first heartbreak and I still Defended you when he wanted to burn your car and I guess he liked how protective and caring I was..It all got screw up when you cheated that's when I was broken and Jason picked up the pieces and won my heart." I smiled just rememberin how it all started.

"I regret it so much." He whispered and got closer to me. "Don't you?"

"No, I love Jason." He sighed.

"Yeah but Don't you think about how our lifes would have been? Those babies would be mine, We would be married by now and for sure you wouldn't have gone through all you have with Jason. Our life would have been like a fairytale."He cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips.

"Justin, No. Its wrong and what we had is in the past." He kissed my lips again taking me by surprise. "Justin, Don't make this awkward between us." I stand up and washed the plate. He hugged me from behind and kissed my shoulder but I pushed him off.

"One kiss please, Em." He whispered so close to my lips.

"I don't want to cheat on Jason and specially not with his best friend." I whisper shout.

" Please Just one." He kissed my lips and I can't believe that I kissed back. Our lips moving in a sync for a few seconds but I pull away.

"Done, Now please don't-" He shut me up with another kiss. "Enough!" I pushed him and walked away but he grabbed my hand.

"Did you feel something?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

"No, It was like kissing the wall." I made it pretty clear and walked upstairs. I think I was a little harsh..I laid down next to Jason and fell asleep.

---

"Selly what's wrong?" I asked as I notice her crying.

" He left because he needed some time to think."

"But this is his house." I sighed knowing why he left.

"I know and I bet he left because of me I have been fighting with him...I screw up I was jealous." She sobbed. "I thought he liked you."