The Dilemma <|3

···Emily's Point of View····

I am playing basket ball and memories started coming as I remember when Me and Jason played. I remember his beautiful smile and laugh. " I'm done." I wipe of my sweat and sat down next to Kiki, Selly,Miley and Ariana.

" Here's your water." Ariana gave me my water and I drank it fast. Ariana is really sweet and she got here one week after I did. I protected her from Gabi. Since I beat up Gabi every thing has changed. I'm the new boss around here.

" Thanks, So Miley how is your music going?" I asked her. She is really down to earth and we immediately became best friends 6 months ago.

" Good I'm working on the lyrics still." She winked at me and I looked at Selly.

" Selly, Why are you so quiet?" She shrugged and Kiki pointed at my shirt, I was showing my stomach and well Selly has a crush on me but I don't roll that way. I'm straight and my heart belongs to Jason...Even if he doesn't know it.

" Selly, Sweetie can you wipe off this sweat on my stomach?" I teased and the girls chuckled. She grab a towel and started wipping my stomach. " Mmm.." I faked a moan and her hands where shaking. I pulled her in to a hug and laughed. " Oh, selly you are so fun to mess around." She smiled.

" Its not my fault you are super sexy." I rolled my eyes and stood up.

" So your dad is coming today, I heard."  Kiki said. " Are you going to see him? It has been six months, Em."

" Well..Yeah..I want to know how..yeah." I sighed and they all mumble at the same time 'Jason' I nodded yes and walked to the guard. " Is my dad coming today?"

" Yes."

" I want to see him." I said and walked inside to my jail cell.

---

I sat down in front of my dad and I notice a huge scar on his neck. " Dad, What happend?" I asked.

" Just my job, Why haven't you want to see me? I have been coming here for 6 months every saturday and you never wanted to see me, Why?" I grabbed his hand and tears rolled down my blue eyes. " I love you princess."

" I was depressed, I though I was doing the right thing." I whispered. " I know it was wrong but dad every time I saw you I didn't want to let you go and when I did I felt more sad."

"  Please, Don't push me away." He kissed my hand. " I love you princess."

" I love you too. How are you? How is mom?" I asked him.

" Well you'll never guess what happend." He chuckled and I smiled.

" What?" He grinned.

" Your mom and I.." He showed me a ring on his finger. " Got married."

" Oh Hell no! Now how did that happend? I though you guys hated each other." I laughed and felt a feeling I haven't felt since I got here, Happy.

" I don't know baby, It just happend." He grinned.

" I'm so happy for you guys." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

" Okay so enough about me, How are you?"

" Well, I'm good." I smiled and he raise a eyebrow. " It's hard but it's not impossible. I just miss you, mom and.." I staid quiet and he kissed my hands.

" Jason?" He asked and I nodded my head.

" So much." Tears rolled down and he wipe them off. " How is he?"

" Honestly, We haven't talk much. He just comes to me for some jobs or meeting's but he is never home."

" Dad, Tell me the truth."