His Heroe ♡

···· Emily's Point of View····

" As long As You love we could be starving we could be homeless we could we broke."

"Did I just heard Jason McCann singing Justin Bieber Song?" I giggled and walked out of the bathroom.

" The man Can sing." He mumbled and I peck his lips.

" Yeah, He can." I laid down next to him and Jeff walked in with out knocking.

" What the fuck?" Jason spat and We sat down.

" Josh Brother came here and Killed One of our mans." He sighed.

" Will stop this bullshit right now." Jason spat and put on his shoes. I stand up and about to put on my Jacket he stopped me. "You stay here, Emily."

" But I'm part of the gang." I spat.

" Its not a big deal, Baby. Just stay here and I'll be back in less than An Hour."

"Jason But-"

"But Nothing, Just stay here." He kissed my lips.

" No Baby I can-"

"I said No Emily don't you fucking listen? I'm ordering you as your boss Stay the fuck in here and don't do nothing stupid." He shout and walked away with Jeff.

--- 2 hours later.

" Diana Open up!" I knock on the door and she open it.

" What's wrong?" She asked.

" I'm scare..Jason left with Jeff two hours ago and I have been calling him and texting but he doesn't answer. I'm scared." I cried and she hugged me.

" Emily You know how this business is, Some times it takes an hour or some times it takes 4 hours its just deppends on the situation." She said.

"No..I-I have a bad feeling Diana..Do you know where they went?"

" No." She mumbled.

"Please, I have a huge bad feeling."

"Fine, Will go." She said. "Do you have your gun?"

"Yes, Lets go hurry." I said and we ran to my car and she drived since she was the one who knew where they were. I pull my hoodie up and put on my shades.

"Emily if something went wrong you need to stay calm and will walk away. Do you understand me?"

"Yes! Now step on it." I mumbled. I felt the palms of my hand getting sweaty. My hands were shaking, my heart beating faster and the only thing on my mind was Jason.

"We are here, Em. Stay calm and quiet no matter what you see." She said.

"Stay here Diana just incase they see me I'll ran back to my car." I said and I got down of my car and ran towards the huge wearhouse. I looked through the window and he was tied up in a chair and so was Jeff. I saw Jason all hurt bleeding from his lip and nose. I see a man walked in and spill something on them I hope is not Gasoline. Jason looked at the window and saw me, His eyes widened and he shook his head. I walked to the back and open the door quietly. I grabbed a bottle of tequila and I walked in to the room and he turned around pointing his gun at me. "You bastard." I mumbled and faked that I fell on the ground. "You monster, I swear that one day I'll kill you and that day is today." I took a sip of the Tequila and played drunk.

"Who the fuck are you?" The man spat.

"He killed my brother and I'm going to kill him." I shout and stand up. I stumble and pretended that I almost fell again.