I'm Whipped Can't denie it

···Emily's Point of View····

" I'm serious babe." He chuckled.

"You don't seem serious." I kissed his lips and licked his lower lip asking for entrance he parten his lips giving me entrace I slip my tongue and explore his mouth. He groaned and pulled away.

"It wont work this time, Em." He  smirks and I pouted.

" Baby, Please..I don't want to leave you." I peck his lips and he nodded no.

" Go to school Emily." He looked at the man behind me. "Mark, watch her all day even if she goes to the bathroom stand outside the door. Guard her with your life." 

"I love you baby and I'll be back later for lunch I want to eat with you."  I kissed his lips and grab my backpack.

" Fine but baby stay close to Mark." I kissed his lips again and smile.

"Don't worry, Jason. Get some rest pretty soon will be going home." I smiled and looked at Mark. "Lets go Mark."  I walked out of the room but then walked back inside and Jason rolled his eyes. "Kiss me baby."

"Em..Go.."

"Please." He cupped my face and kissed me passionetly when he pulled away I peck his lips and smile. "I love you."

"I love you too." I walked away and Mark smirked.

"You are so whipped with Jason." He teased and I punch his huge arm. " Ouch!" He rubbed his shoulder and laughed. "You hit like a girl."

" I am a girl." We both laughed and got in his car. " So I guess we are now best friends?" I teased.

" Well this week with you has been kind of fun to be honest." He chuckled and I smile as I grabbed my cellphone from my backpack.

To: Jason<3

" I ♡ U so much.
I already miss you :("

" Already texting him?" Mark asked in a teasing tone.

"Yeah. I love him so much." I felt butterflies in my stomach just by talking about him. I don't know why but since he got shot I have been more close to him and When I'm not with him I feel lonely..Empty. I just want to be with him all day but he doesn't let me. Right now I don't even care about school I just want to be with Jason.

" We are here." Mark snap his finger and I snap out of my thoughs.

" Oh!" I got down and walked inside the school. "Hey Justin." I wave at him and he wink. I continue my way to class, We are friends but we keep our distance. I'm glad his taking a break from his career and focusing in school. "Move it." I pushed Jenny out of the way and sat down on my desk. She looked at me sadly but I didn't care why? Well I have tried to talk to her before and she totally ignored me so now she wants to be friends? Really like fuck off now its to late. I haven't seen Kyle since he hurt me and I have seen John once but before John could even get close to me, Mark glared at him and took me back to the hospital with Jason.

" Good morning." The teacher smiled and  Started giving the lesson. I grab my cellphone and Text Jason again.

To: Jason<3

" I LOVE YOU!!!"

" Is My class boring you Kutcher?" He use a disrespectful tone that really pissed me off.

" Well..Uh.." He raised his eyebrow and that's it. " Yeah it is! Its so boring ugh! History is well history it should stay like that and not fucking try to make us like it or understand it! I don't give a damn fuck of world war 1 or 2 and I specially don't give a fuck who is Cristobal Colon he is fucking dead and in the damn past.Jesus Christ you really should get a life and stop teaching this fucking boring class!!" Everybody was looking at me and I saw Mark standing next to the door  and he notice I was glaring at the teacher and the teacher at me.