He Found me.

···· Emily's Point of View····

I see Jason all cover in blood and I got on my knee's crying next to him. "Don't cry now, You said you love him and then leave him for a boy you just met?" I heard John's Voice. " Everybody calls us the bad guys but You..You are worst than us." " I was mad but I only love him." I  said and Sobbed as I touch Jason cold pale face." Prove it." John whispered on my ear.

"Emily wake up." Jaxon shook me.

" Sorry." I mumbled. " I really..Jaxon I have to go." I got off the bed.

" But why? We weren't doing anything." He grabbed my hand.

" Yeah, We were.. I was using you to forget about Jason and I realize I don't need a man to forget about him. I only need myself and not depend of a man." I kissed his cheek. " It was nice meeting you." I walked out of the house and walked back to Angel's house. I laid down in my room and fell a sleep again.

--

I Woke up and feel two arms around my body. I turned around and Jason was sleeping next to me and shirtless. I notice the stiches on his shoulder and he had a few scratches on his face it looks like he fell or something. I pushed him off me hard and He groaned. "Good morning Princess." He smirked.

" What the hell are you doing here?" I spat.

" I told you I would find you." He kissed my lips but I pulled away.

" After you fucked Amber now you come back to me?" I laughed. " We are so over McCann."

" Is not over until I say so and Right now I believe you are my fucking woman so stop acting like a stranger and kiss me." He grabbed my Jaw and kissed my lips.

" Jason, Snapp out of it." I mumbled and got off the bed. He pushed me against the wall. " Jason this time it wont work because this time you cheated and shot my father." I spat and his dark brown eyes got softer.

" I love you, Em." He peck my lips. " You know you love me." Hs whispered on my lips. "Don't play hard to get." He chuckled and I pushed him but He staid on his posture.

" Jason..You cheated on me twice with Amber." I sighed.

" No, I haven't cheat on you but you have cheated on me." He spat. " First Justin and now your neighbor." He chuckled. " I have never fucking cheated on you but you have on me oh and how to forget with John too." He grabbed me by the neck.

" Oh really? What about Amber last night? Atleast I only kissed them but you always fuck those sluts." I spat.

" Amber saved my fucking life, She help me when I got fucking shot and stabbed." He spat like venom.

" So you fucked her to thank her?" He laughed.

" No, Baby don't be Jealous." He kissed my lips. " I only love you. She helped me by stiching my wounds and now I'm here for you."

" I kissed my neighbor because I wanted to forget you." I shouted.

" Baby, I'm like your drug Even if you tried you can't get over me." He spat and kissed my lips.

" I fucking Love you." I cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips pushing him slowly to the bed I got on top of him and he groaned.

" My back hurts let me be on top." He flipped me over and he was now on top of me. "And Don't fucking curse again." He spat and kissed my lips.

" I missed you."  I whispered on his lips.

" I'm tired of you fucking breaking up with me and leaving me like if I didn't have feelings. I know I'm a fucking criminal but I'm human too and I fucking love you." He spat while gazing at my eyes.