Addictions >·<

···· Emily's Point of View····

I woke up in Jason's arms. How much I missed this. I looked at him and he was already awake. "How long have you been awake, Baby?"

"  Since last night." He sighed.

"What's wrong, Baby?" I sat down on his lap and he rest his hands on my waist.

"Everything Is wrong, Em." He mumbled.

"Not us." I trace his tattoo with my index finger. "Remember how you got this tattoo?" I smiled and looked at him he was smiling.

"The bet that you lost and I ended up getting this tattoo with your name." He said and I giggled.

" Yeah, How cute." I trace the tattoo on his arm the one he got when I lost our baby.

"That one is my favorite." He sighed. "It really means alot to me." He said and I kissed the tattoo and gave him butterfly kisses up his arm to his neck and finally reaching his lips I kissed them.

" You are amazing." I peck his lips.

" Lets go out for breakfast?" He asked.

" Yeah, Baby." I got off him and he sighed. "Jason, I'm trying my damn best.." I whispered. "Don't be like that."

" Its not you, Baby." He stood up and hugged me from behind. "Where is your suitcase?"

"Downstairs." I said and he kissed my cheek then walked downstairs. I walked in to the bathroom and Jason walked in.

"You can use my toothbrush." He said and grabbed something then walked away fast. I finished brushing my teeths and walked back to the room.

"What did you grabbed?" I asked him and he walked out of the closet already dress.

" Nothing, So hurry up get dress I'm starving." He peck my lips and walked in to the bathroom. I open my suitcase and grab my shorts and T-shirt. I changed clothes and brushed my hair.

"You're hair looks so long." He said as he walks out of the bathroom.

" Well Justin use expensive shampoo." I laughed.

"You are so beautiful, Emily. I have never seen someone as beautiful as you." I smiled and walked towards him and cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips.

" I love you, Jason." I grabbed his hand interlacing our fingers.

" I love you too." I kissed his lips and we walked out of the house. "So I was thinking maybe we could walk? Its not that far away."

"Sure." We walked hand by hand next to each other enjoying the beautiful day.we got to the small restaurant it was a really humble place. We sat down and order our food.

" So how is Justin and Selena?" He asked.

" They are good. Still a secret from the public view but they are really happy."

"Good, I miss that Gayber freak and Selena." He sighed.

"You miss your friends?" I smirked and he chuckled.

"I guess, But I really missed my baby." He kissed my lips.

"I missed you too." I smiled.

" So..Have guys tried to uhm date you?" He asked and I smiled then kissed his lips.

"Yes, but I always say no because I'm Enganged and I respect my Fiancé." He smiled and kissed my lips.

"Good girl." He chuckled. "H-How is your mom?" I sighed and he grabs my hand.