Memory back Just like old times

--- WARNING CONTAINS DIRTY PARTS---

···· Emily's Point of View····

"W-What?  No.." I shook my head. "NO!" I shout and he hugged me.

" Yes baby. A man He kidnapped you-"

"I-I Woke up..In the woods." I whispered.

"You remember?" He caressed my cheek while resting his forehead against mine. I closed my eyes and it all was clear now.

---Flashback---

"Wakey Wakey." He chuckled and Kissed my lips.

"Please..Please..Let me go." I begged while he caressed my body.

"No baby, You're mine." I felt his lips kissing all over my body.

"Please, Please I'm begging you. Please don't do this." I sobbed while he sucked on my hip going lower.

"You're so beautiful." He mumbled and I screamed while sobbing.

" Please let me go." I whispered.

" NO YOU ARE MINE." He shout and a man walked closer to us.

"I did Accept you bringing the girl kidnapped, but on my plane you aren't going to rap€ her. Leave her alone." The man said.

"Please help me please!" I shout and felt a sting on my shoulder.

"Good night baby." He kissed my lips and I slowly passed out.

---

"Wake up. Wake up Baby." He kissed my lips.

" Where am I?"  I was still dizzy but I could see the woods and I could feel the cold snow.

" I'm going to get more money for us to go away. I love you baby. My sis will give me more money I'm sure about it. Get some rest baby." I tried to run away but I had a chain around my waist. I felt a sting on my neck and Everything got blurry again.

I woke up in the middle of the woods undress only with my underwear, Its freezing out here and its snowing. I have a chain on my waist with a lock on it, It was around a tree so I couldn't walk just like 8 feets away from it. I pulled and  tried anything I could to release myself but It was impossible. I closed my eyes and started crying. I-I was rap€d.." I whispered and and pulled up my knee's hidding my face and crying. "Kidnapped..I'm not in L.A anymore..The snow..The trees..This Is Toronto he brought me back to Toronto but why?

---End Of flashback---

"Emily! Babe! Please respond me."  Jason shout and I kissed his lips.

"He didn't rap€ me, Baby.I thought he did but I remember now its all clear now." He hugged me tight and I heard him sniffle. "This baby is yours, Jason." I whispered and he was still hugging me.

" You are Leaving Toronto tonight. I won't risk anything happening to our baby." He kissed my lips and drove away.

" Jason?" I whispered and he staid quiet and continue driving.

"Babe..Did you just said that you remember?" He hit the breaks and looked at me. I smiled and nodded yes. "Holly shit you remember." He kissed my lips.

" Yes. I remember how we met, I remember all our fights, I remember all our amazing good and romantics times, I remember You Loving me and How much I love you, Baby." I kissed his lips.