Different type of Cravings ;)

··· Emily's Point of View····

We were watching tv I was on Jason lap while he had his hand rubbing my belly trying to feel the babies move but he doesn't listen its to soon to feel them. Selly and Justin was with us too. It was super late but we weren't tired. I turned around facing him. "Baby.." I grinned.

"Hmm?" He smiled and peck my lips.

" I'm Craving for something." I smiled and he smirked.

" Oh really? I can help you with that." He kissed my neck sucking on gently. "Lets go to your room." He mumbled and I pulled away.

"Babe I'm not craving for your dic*." I laughed.

"Oh..My bad baby." He chuckled and kissed my lips.

"I'm craving for Pickles, Nutella and whip cream." I peck his lips. "And some ice cream. I want You know that milk that has almonds?"

"Yeah babe." He smiled. "Something else?"

"Well that milk and Oh! Some pringles but I want them in each flavor specially the sour ones." He kissed my lips laughing.

"That's it?"

"No, Get me a pizza with extra cheeze and-

"Bacon, I know babe."

"No, sauges and with mushroom oh yeah add the bacon too." I kissed his lips and Selena was laughing.

"Damn girl what are you eating lately?"

"Hey don't blame me, Blame the babies they can't decide what they want so I make my mixtures." I shrugged and Jason kissed my lips.

"You are so adorable." I got off his lap and he stand up. "Justin lets go shopping." He chuckled.

"Where are we going to buy pizza at this time? Its 3:24 in the morning." Justin asked and I shrugged.

"Good luck guys." I smiled and kissed Jason. "You'll need it."

" You are enjoying this huh?" Jason smirked.

"Well kind of." I kissed his lips and they walked away.

"Damn Em your cravings are disgusting." She laughed.

" I was just faking it." I laughed.

"Why?"

"Early today he got sad when I told him about you buying me my cravings at late nights so I just want him to feel useful." I smiled and walked to my room.

"Where are you going?" She shout from the living room.

" To sleep." I shout and laid down on my bed falling asleep immediately.

···· Jason Point of View····

" Bro it has been 45 minutes already and there is no damn pizzeria open, Lets go back."

" Dude we need to buy her the Pizza its a craving I need to find a damn pizzeria or I'll make the damn pizza myself."  I sighed.

"Why do you need its not obligated bro. You tried."

"Because I won't see her no more until I come back... I want to do something for her and my babies..I'm missing so much already.."

"Because you are protecting her, Jason." He shout annoyed. "You are doing what ever you can to keep her safe and thats what matters."

---

I walked inside and Selly was sleeping on the couch."long night?" I chuckled and walked to Em's room she was sleeping. "Emily babe wake up." I kissed her lips.