He doesn't Believe me >·<

···· Emily's Point of View····

"Thanks for buying me this ice cream." I kissed his lips.

"Pistachio since when do you like does?" He chuckled.

" I don't know baby." I smile and add 4 giant scoops of ice cream in the blender and add the milk. "Babe can you pass me the nutella?"

" What are you going to drink!"He looked a little disgusted by my mixture.

"Oh!Some nuts." I open the fridge and grabbed them.

"Yeah thats what you are Nuts."He chuckled.

"Lets just give it a try." I smiled.

----

"I still can't believe you drank that horrible milkshake."

"Hey, Don't be mean. I made it with love for the both of us." I kissed his lips and  cuddle in to his arms.

"I love-" We heard the door open and We both sat down. "Taylor!" Jason hugged her tight. "How are you baby."

"I'm fine and you?"

"Couldn't be better." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Aren't you going to say hi?" She said while looking at me. I stand up and reach out my hand to shake her hand.

"Nice to meet you I'm Emily." She looked at me confuse.

"She lost her memory." Jason said.

"Oh! I'm Taylor Jason's sister." She said and hugged me.

"So what are you doing in L.A?" Jason asked. "Sorry for cancelling our dinner date."

"Its fine I just really wanted to see you and tell you that..I'm pregnant." She whispered the last part.

"Is it a bad thing?" I asked.

"I don't know." She said while chewing on her lip and looking at Jason.

"Its a blessing." Jason whispered and  hugged his sister. "I can't believe you are going to have a baby before I-...." He staid quiet and looked down. "I'm so happy for you sist." He kissed her forehead. "How many months you have?"

"Two months and three weeks." She smiled.

"Wow, Congrats baby." He hugged her again and I felt bad for him I think he really wants a baby.

" So..I want you to meet the father and my future husband tonight." She said excited.

"Sure, Where?"

"Kiki's Restaurant at 8 o'clock." She kissed his cheek. "I'll see you later. Bye Emily." She walked away and Jason kissed my lips.

" Can't believe my baby girl is pregnant." He mumbled.

"How old is she?" I asked.

" Same as you babe. You two use to be really close friends before you went to jail."

"W-What?" I stutter.

" Just Kidding babe." He chuckled and kissed my lips.

" You scared me dummy." I laughed and kissed his lips. I got on his lap and kissed kissed his neck, I suck on it gently and I felt his hand caressing my lower back.

"I love how I'm getting you back." He whispered and I sucked hard on his neck. "Damn Em." He moaned.

" Touch me." I whispered on his ear and sucked on his earlobe.

" I'm going to fuck you so fucking hard and good baby doll." He stand up I was still wrapped on him. About to walk in to the room we heard a knock on the door. "Dammit." He sighed and put me down. "When I come back I want to see that sexy body on the bed naked." He kissed my lips and walked away. I was taking my shirt off but I heard Jason raised his voice so I walked out of the room and hide bahind the wall listening to him. "That fucking bastard. That shipment cost more than a damn million, Luke."