Being Honest :D

···· Emily's Point of View····

"Jason!" I shout and ran out the building. "Jason please stop." I shout and he kept chasing me with a spider in his hand that he killed but wanted to throw it at me. I kept running on the cold snow. "Jason Its freezing." I shout and kept running.

"Baby I threw it away. Don't be silly." He chuckled and I grab some snow and made a snow ball and throw it at him. "Ouch." He smirked and tackle me softly on the ground well snow.

"Jason its so cold." I whispered and he kissed my lips and threw some snow on my face.

" Your lips are purple." He chuckled.

" I'm in my shorts and a tank t-shirt." He grabbed me and carried me inside. I was shaking and he grabbed a blanket and we snuggled in the couch.

" I love you." He whispered and kissed my lips.

" I love you too." I kissed his lips and he caressed my cheek.

" I really love you, Em." He said again.

"I know baby." I kissed his lips and We heard a knock on the door.

"I'll be right back." He walks towards the door. "What's wrong Jeff?"

"We need you man, You are the boss and we are having some problems." Jeff said.

" I'm busy." I heard Jason spat.

"Boss, We need you right now. You have been with her in here for about a week now so we need you to focus again." Jason sighed and walked back towards me.

"I have to go." He kissed my lips. " I know you-"

" I understand its your Job." I smiled and kissed his lips. "Just be careful Please."

"Damn girl you don't know how much I love you." He kissed my lips. "I'll be back fast okay?"

"Okay, Baby. I love you." I smiled and he walked away smiling. I made some hot chocolate and staid in the couch watching tv.

···· Jason Point of View····

I got to the gang meeting and Diana was tied up in a chair. "What the fuck is going on here?" I shout and they all looked at Diana and then at me.

"She fucked the enemie, She is a traitor." Luke spat.

" Diana did you fucked the enemie?" I got closer to her and removed the tape from her lips.

" Yes, But It was..I went there and examine the place. I use my body to distract him. Check my cellphone there is a video of the place." She Said and Sighed.

" I believe you." I whispered and she smiled. "Untie her right now! And if you are doubting on of the gang member you should speak to me first before you go tying them up in a fucking chair." I shout and they untie her.

"Sorry boss." They all said.

" Now something else going on?" I asked.

" We sold the last package of the pills." Mark said.

"Don't worry the shipment arrives tonight and Robbin is taking care of it." I inform them. "Anything else?"

" No boss, Thats all." I walked outside with Diana.

"Diana you need to tell us when you are doing those stuff because we could think you are a snitch." I said as I walked to my car.

"Sorry, Boss." She smirked. "Thanks for saving my life how can I repay you? She bit her lip and got closer to me.