The Birthday Girl

Nine

The Birthday Girl

Warning > Dirty part in this chapter < Warning

····Jason's Point of View···

" I'm here Boss." I sat down next to Toledo.

" I need you to go to the Dwarfs gang and pick up my money." He said while giving me a huge black bag fill with drugs.

" Alright boss." I grabbed the bag.

" How is My princess? Are you watching her?" He asked.

" Yeah I was with my girl during the day but at night I stay parked infront of her house." I Lied.

" Good so tomorrow is her birthday and maybe I'll meet her damn new boyfriend.'' He spat.

" What do you mean?" I asked.

" Well is her birthday and is obvious that her new boyfriend is going to buy her something so you are going to keep an Eye on her do you understand me?" He said as he looked at his cellphone.

" Yes boss."

" I am throwing a surprise birthday party here with all the the people from the hood included, We'll close the streets and nobody from outside can come in its going to be a huge party for my princess." He smiled.

" Are you crazy Toledo? People will see her and people will start talking and your fucking enemies will know about her and go after her." I spat.

" Why are you giving me an attitude? its my daughter and believe me nothing will ever happend to her." He spat and got up.

" Its not an attitude boss but I know how much she means to you and I don't want my boss to lose the only thing he really cares about." I sighed.

" Thanks McCann thats why you are my main man." He puts his hand on my shoulder. " That's why I trust you with my daughter, You'll watch her tomorrow with your life because I know is a huge party and I need you to keep an eye on her." I Nodded and He walked to his room. I walked out of the building and put the bag of drugs on the trunk of the car.

" Jason baby." Francine shouted and ran in to my arms and I pushed her off.

" Get the fuck away." I spat and got in my car.

" I want you babe come on?" She pulled up her shirt and showed me her boobs for one moment I almost fall for her temptation but then I looked at my cellphone and saw the picture of me and Em kissing.

" Screw off slut." I shouted and drove away to do my job before midnight.

●●●

" Hey man." I smirked as I saw a bag fill with money.

" Want a drink McCann?" He said.

" No, Lets do bussiness." I spat.

" Fine." He grabbed the bag with money. " 60k so do you want to count it?"

" You know if you do something stupid I'll kill you right?" I smirked and they and laughed.

" You are not in right position to be threatening us McCann." He smirked and looked at his boys around him.

" I'll could kill you all right now." A evil smirked on my lips and they all chuckled.

" Oh McCann." He smirked and pulled out his gun.

" Fine you asked for this." I pulled out my gun and My cellphone rang I looked real quick and it was a text .

From: My Girl<3

My Boss Daughter (Jason McCann )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara