The 4th Of July

···· Emily's Point of View····

My cellphone wouldn't stop ringing and I answer it. "What?"

"Hey grumpy bitch." I heard Diana.

"Sorry I was sleeping." I mumbled and Jason got under the blanket. "What's going on Diana?" I asked and I felt Jason kissing My thighs.

" Its the fourth of July!" She shouted excited. "We are having a party on the lake since the beach must be freezing." I was naked and I felt Jason kissing higher and higher to my Puss¥.

"At what time because we are in a hotel." He parten my legs and I closed them I heard him groan and then chuckled.

" Like at 12. We are going to have so much fun." She said and Jason Tried to rubbed my cli+ but I crossed my legs. He groans again.

" I'll invite Justin and Selly. Oh and what Lake is it?" I asked and Jason parten my legs and I tried to close them but he was already in. He licked my cli+ and I bit my lip and Pushed his head but he wouldn't move he just chuckled and kissed my puss¥.

" The one that is hidding behind the woods where-."

"Mmm.." A moan slipt out and I cover my mouth.

"Don't tell me you are fucking at 10 o clock in the morning and while we are talking on the phone." She laughed.

" Jesus christ, Jason. Stop." I breath out.

" I'll call you later." She laughed and hung up.

" Jason seriously..Oh..Mmm...You couldn't..Just wait." I moaned and pulled  the blanket off of us and looked at him. He smiled and and kept licking and twirling his tongue. He kept going until I cum and then he chuckled.

" Good morning baby." He smiled and kissed my lips.

" You are really something special." I laughed and he smirked,

"I know. So what did Diana want?"

" Fourth of July party." I said and kissed his lips.

" Cool." He caressed my thigh.

" Are you hungry?" I asked him.

"Nah I just ate puss¥ for breakfast." He chuckled and I slapped his chest.

"You are so dirty, McCann. Sometimes I think you need help." I giggled.

" all I need is that sexy body on top of mine ridding my dic* all day." He smirked.

"Stop talking so dirty." I rolled my eyes playfully. He grabbed my hand and pressed it on his abs going lower and lower I pulled away and laughed.

"Come on baby, Touch me." He mumbled and bit his lower lip.

"Lets go McCann. I'm hungry." He smirked. "And No I don't want your milk or your lolly so lets go." I giggled and grab my bra and pantie.

" How about my hotdog?" He smirked and I grab his shirt and throw it at him.

"Get dress." I smiled and he groans.

"Fine, But Don't worry Karma is a bitch Remember?" He winked and put on his shirt.

"How to forget, You use to tease me all the time." I mumbled.

----

We walked Thru the woods and got to the lake. "Ayeee The boss is here." Jeff shouted and Jump from the rock in to the lake.

" He must be drunk." I giggled and Jason chuckled. He kissed my hand and the let go of it.

" I'm going to talk with the boys." Jason Said and peck my lips.