My Stalker

···· Emily's Point of View····

" That's none of you fucking business so move out of the way." I tried to push him but he was hard as a rock.

" Don't fucking curse Emily You know I hate that." He spat.

" So? I don't give a damn fuck. We are not dating anymore so I can do or say what ever I want." I spat.

" Emily, I know I fucked up..I know what I did was bad..But I Love you." He whispered while looking in to my blue eyes searching for any emotions but I just smiled.

" If you loved me You would have never gotten so far with that woman. I have made out with other man's to forget about you but I never fucked any other guy. What you did hurt me, Jason...I-I was going to kill my self for you." I laughed. "How stupid right? Now I know you aren't worth it. You are a disgusting person just as bad as your life And how dare you come for me when you have a fucking hickey on your neck? You really are so cold and mean. I'm glad you are out of my life for good." I said really calm and grab the ring from the jacket pocket and gave it to him. "Lets see who is going to forgive all the bullshit I forgave you, Lets see who will love a criminal like you like I did. Bye Jason and please stop calling me and coming for me because its over for good." I smiled and pushed him softly and walked away. I could see he was shocked he didn't even say anything or did anything to stop me. I took a glance back and he was still standing where I left him. I felt relieve from this hurt of course but relieve. I walked inside and sat down next to Max. "Can I borrow a pencil and a paper to take notes?" I asked him.

"Sure. Everything Alright?" He asked and I smiled.

"Everything is perfect." I don't need a man in my life to be happy or to not feel lonely. I have my friends, My mother and I guess..Now Dave.

···· Jason Point of View····

I shook my head and look in the small mirror of the car and I notice the hickey how stupid is Diana to mark me. I walked back to my car and drive to the hood. I see Jeff and He was waiting to know what happend. "I fucking lost her, She was so calm..No crying, She wasn't mad, No emotions. So cold, So heartbroken and all because of me." I Sighed.

" I'm sorry bro." He sighed. "On the good side you still have Smoking hot Diana" He chuckled.

" That woman, She got my dic* working." I laughed.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well I had a little mental problem that I need to fuck girls that looked just like Emily." I chuckled.

"But Emily and Diana are so different." He said.

"I know but the bitch can turn me on real fast and can do an Amazing blow job." I smirked and he burst out laughing.

" I think Diana is more of your type."

" Nah, Emily is. She is so different from me and I love that. I love that woman..But we always fight about everything. 2 years dating her, all for nothing? 2 years of my life waisted.

" Bro 2 years of life that you screw up last week by sleeping with Diana. " He chuckled. "You two screw up and you still do because you haven't stop sleeping with Diana."

" What ever its over so? Why keep living in the past?" I spat.

" Then leave  her alone." He spat.

"No she is fucking mine And I'll rather see her dead than with another man." I shout and walked inside the room and laid down.

···· Emily's Point of View····

I got home and the guys  ran and hugged me. "Thank god you are alright." Justin said and kissed my cheek.