Loving Him <3

···· Emily's Point of View····

I grabbed some apples and put it in the cart."Emily." I heard some said but I ignore the voice and continue grabbing some fruits. "Emily, Im sorry."

"Sorry for what?" I asked while I look at this man.

"For what happend."

" And What was that?" I asked.

" Em, Don't make me say it. I know I was wrong but I did care for you and That night  whem we made love it was so special for me. I miss you so much."

"You are confusing me sorry." I walked away and he grabbed my arm. "Let go of me!"

"Emily?"

"How do you even know my name?" I spat.

"You don't remember me?"

"Should I?"

"We dated and then Jason shot me and took you away from me." He said and grabbed my hand. "I even have pictures of us you were so happy." He grabs his cellphone and showed me a picture of us kissing.

"No..No. That's fake. I have never cheated on Jason." I said and ran away. I got in my car and drove home.

"Hey baby." Jason kissed my lips. "Where is the fruits? I thought we were going to do a smoothie."

"I was grabbing the fruits and this man out of no where started talking to me." I sighed and His Jaw clentch.

"What man? Did he say something?" Jason asked in a possesive or protective way.

" We spent a night talking about us and You never said I cheated. I even asked you if one of us cheated and you said no. Jason did I cheat or did I not cheat on you?" I asked while looking straight at his brown eyes.

"Why are you asking again?" He asked and kissed my lips.

" I did cheat He showed me a picture and told me that you shot him and took me with you.And you are here acting like I didn't. Why?why are you lying to me?" I asked him and he sighed.

"I bet it was that Idiot of Dave. Because  what's the point of you knowing that you cheated on me." He grabs my hand and pulled me with him to the couch.

"Why did I cheated? Was I miserable with you?"

"You caught me fucking a woman." He mumbled and I pulled away my hand. "But you forgave me."

"How do I know if I did? How do I know If you didn't do this to me?"

"Baby, I would never hurt you."  He whispered.

"I told you to tell me the truth." I shout.

"The truth? Okay well here it is." He stand up looking at me clearly pissed." I have never fucking cheated on you but you sure did always. Every time we got in a damn fight you would ran off to some strangers arms and I fucking forgave you. Just a few weeks ago you cheated on me with a  fucking woman and you fucked that man you talked to today. I did slept with a few woman's but we were broken up."

"I was broken up too,Right?" I shout.

"When you fucked Diana you wasn't." He spat.

" Diana?..That name.."

"You remember something?" He got closer to me and grabbed my hands.

"Diana, Tell me about her." I asked I was seeing this Image on my head but it was blurry.

" Diana, She was the one who did this to you." He caressesd my cheek. "She betrayed you and all of us."

"But why she tried to drown me?" I asked him and he sighed.