Temporary memory loss

···Emily's Point of View····

" Please don't." I whispered but he just stood there looking at me.

" Baby I wont hurt you." He kissed my lips and I kissed back then pulled away.

" I'll give you a chance I promise but please don't rape me." I got on my knee's begging him not to.

" Baby you are already mine." He chuckles.

" No please."

" I'll make it easy for you, I wont touch you okay?" He grabbed me by a arm and sat me down then he sat down next to me.

" Please.'' I whispered.

" Shh." He unbutton his jean and pulled down his jeans and boxer.

" John Please just kill me but I wont get pregnant." I yelled but he didn't listen he just started masturbating in front of me.

" No baby you are lucky I don't rape you." He smirked and pulled up my dress.

" Please Torres." I whimper and the yet stopped.

" We are home but lets finish this." He smirks and his jaw got tighter I knew he was close.

" Okay." I whispered and when he was about to cum he closed his eyes and I ran for the door open it and jump off and ran as fast as I could. I Notice my dad's car and I ran for it. Could it be him or not I don't know I just kept running. I see my father get down and I ran even faster.

" Emily!" I looked back to see John running after me with his gun.

" Leave her out of this John." My dad yelled as I kept running about to reach out for my dad I heard a gun shut and the next thing I know I am on the floor with a huge pain coming from my lower back.

" Em baby." My dad grabbed me in his arms and carried me to his car I could hear people shouting and more gun shots. " Don't fell a sleep." He said but it was pointless my eyes were closing.

" Jason she got shot talk to her make her stay awake." My dad Yelled on the phone. He puts the phone on speaker and next to me as he drived.

" Em baby." I heard Jason voice and smiled." Baby I love you." I heard his voice crack and then sniffle he is crying for me. " Em..I love you so much and with out you is not worth living, I Promise  that when I get to Canada and you get out of the hospital I will take you out on a romantic date like you wanted. I need to know baby if you are going to help me keep this promise?"

" I will." I whispered.

" Good then stay awake baby you'll be alright I am coming home to be with you."

" I.Love.You." I closed my eyes and it all went black.

···· Jason Point of View····

"Em Baby?" I asked and no one answer. " Emily!!" I yelled.

" Jason she passed out." Toledo said pain evident on his tone.

" Where did he shot her?"

" On the lower back." He whispered.

" Shit man are you close to the hospital?"

" Almost there."

" Well hurry up man We can't lose our only reason we have to live." I shouted.

" I am doing my fucking best McCann. You see why I didn't want nobody to know about her." He yelled and I wipe off the tears that were rolling down my cheeks.

" I know Toledo but Just drive more fast. I'm sorry for putting her in more risk." I whispered.

"If she survives She needs to continue her normal life with out us." He spat.