Home :)

···· Emily's Point of View····

I woke up because of the nurse checking on me. I notice my mom still sleeping but I notice the room fill with gift basket and roses. "Oh she woke up." I look to my side and Justin was with Selena. "How are you? Justin asked.

" I'm fine as you can see." I giggled and Selena kissed my cheek.

" And next time you can call us and tell us about this." She spat.

"How did you found out?" I asked and Justin smiled.

" Somebody on Twitter told me how I felt that my Ex is fighting for her life in the Hawaii Hospital."  He sighed.

"How did you feel?" I mumbled.

" Scared to lose you." He kissed my forehead."You know you are special to me."

" To us." Selena added.

" I needed to hear that." I whispered and tears rolled down my cheeks.

" Emily, What's wrong?" Selly asked.

" Where is Jason?" Justin asked.

"Oh! That's what's wrong." I nodded yes and they both looked confused. "Where is he?"

" In Toronto." I sighed.

"I didn't see him, He didn't come home." Justin said.

" Because he went back..Like a killer a machine after he promised me..He was out of the gang he was doing so well but He let me down and now He wants me to be happy that he killed three mans." I spat.

" Just calm down Emily." My mom said.

" He was so different..It was like it wasn't him.." I mumbled. "We broke up."

" No way! You two are so in love." Selly almost shout.

" Come on, Em. He killed those mans because he loves you. You don't need to be happy because they are dead, Be Happy because your problems are gone." Justin said.

···· Jason Point of View····

" Wow, Taylor you look so beautiful." I kissed her cheek and she hugged me.

"I thought you weren't going to come." She kissed my cheek.

"Sorry, I over slept but atleast I saw you up there. I'm so proud of you." I hugged her.

" We did it." A girl hugged Taylor.

"Yeah! Finally." Taylor said.

" What's your name beautiful?" I licked my lips and she smiled.

"Alice." She said and bit her lip.

" beautiful name just like you, Baby." I winc at her and Taylor rolled her eyes.

" So how is your Fiancé?" Taylor spat at me.

" Well congrats Tay." Alice said and walked away.

" What the hell are you doing flirting with Alice when YOUR FIANCÉ is in the hospital?" She spat.

" I'm single." I smirked and she punch my shoulder.

" Single? What the fuck did you do, McCann?" She spat like venom and I pinch her arm so hard she shout.

"Don't fucking curse, You know mom hated that." I spat and let go of her.

" Jason, What happend?" She whispered.

" She broke up with me and well she is just waiting for me to go after her like always and I'm fucking tired of it." I spat. "I didn't do anything wrong and she broke up with me so its her turn to get me back." She slapped my shoulder. " Dammit! Tay."

My Boss Daughter (Jason McCann )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara