Oh No!!

···· Jason Point of View····

" Jason baby, Don't cry." She whisper and she was about to touch me when I pushed her hand away she looked at me confused.

" I am not fucking crying Em." I spat and grabbed her cellphone.

" W-What is your problem?" She spat and I glared at her.

" Shut up." I shout and dial Toledo's number.

" Every time You are opening up to me you just shut me down bringing up those damn walls around your heart to protect you but baby I am not going to hurt you." She yelled.

" Hey Princ-" I cutt of  Toledo.

" Toledo John is In L.A." I spat.

" Fuck go straight to the airport and buy the first flight ticket home."  Toledo said as I parked the car in front of the house.

" There is something wrong Toledo." I sighed.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

" He would had kidnapped her already, He had the chance and didn't do it but why?" I asked.

" Whay do you mean he had the chance?" Toledo spat angryly.

" He talked to her in person and didn't even try to take her away." I explained and Emily got down of the car walking inside of the house.

" He is planning something big Jason." He sighed. " Take care of my princess Jason he wants us to know..He wants us to get scare and when we least expect it he is going to take her."

" I'll never let him take her." I shout. " If I didn't kill him before..I'll fucking kill him now, I am tired of being afraid of him." I hung up and got down of the car walking inside the house to see Em on the Sofa eating some chips and watching tv. " Em..." She staid quiet looking at the tv.

" Can I have my cellphone?" She said and I gave it to her. " Thanks." She mumbled and I sat down next to her. She slowly rest her head on my lap and I took a deep breath letting it out slowly. " I love you." I kissed her forehead and stroke her hair she slowly close her eyes..

" I love you too." She mumbled and fell a sleep.

¤¤¤¤¤

" Em baby." I yawned and kissed her lips.

" We slept in the sofa all night?" She stand up and stretch her body.

" Yeah, What time is it?" I asked and she checks her cellphone.

" 9." She smile and I grabbed her by the waist pulling her closer to me.

" I'm sorry." I kissed her lips.

" I know and I have to go buy some milk." She walked to the bathroom and I follow her.

"  Milk?" I smirked. " You know I can give you a different kind of milk." I teased.

" Eww! Jason!" She giggled and brushed her teeths.She finished and I grab her hand.

" Wait for me baby" She smiled.

" No its fine. You take a shower and the store is like 6 minutes away." She kissed my lips. " Don't worry baby." She kissed me again.

" Baby that man is dangerous." Her smile turn in to a frown.

" I forgot about that." She said while brushing her hair.

" Go but call me if you see something strange or anything weird." She smiled.

" Thanks baby." She kissed my lips. " Do you want or need anything?" She asked with a cute voice.

" I want and Need you." I pushed her against the wall and kissed her lips roughly making her moan.