Confused.

···Emily's Point of View····

" Dad when am I going home? It has been 4 days I want to leave." I groned and they don't let me shower I feel so dirty." He chuckles.

" Well Princess you still can't get up how are you going to shower?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I hate this ugh." I couldn't get up for anything not even to use the bathroom thank god I just had to pee and not do my other business. I just clean myself with some baby shops to not stink of course. " Dad I need to atleast change. I need to change clothes I am tired of this damn hospital clothes." I groweld and he open my suitcase that he brought with some of my clothes. " Call the damn nurse to take off all of this things I need to shower and its right now."

" Why are you so grumpy?" He teased.

" I haven't shower in 4 days dad now move it." I smiled and he walked out and then came back with a nurse.

" How are you Feeling Emily?" She asked.

" Good. Look I can move now so help me take a damn shower please." She giggled and agreed.

" Sir can you look away for a minute?" She asked and my dad looked away. She open my legs and pulled out the folling, Thats the thing that was down there for when I pee. " Okay sir you can look now." She smile and started taking off all the tape on my arm and the Serum.

" Finally I am free." I smiled and got off the hospital bed.

" Let me help you princess." He hold me making sure I don't fell. I got in the bathroom and closed the door. I was taking a shower when I notice a tattoo on my forearm.

" OMG!" I gasped and then I read what it said and I was shocked. I got out and put on a bathrobe that my dad bought me. I open the door and My dad bough some junk food for us to munch. " Dad why do I have a tattoo with Jason name on it?" He staid quiet.

"You got a what?" He yelled and looked at my tattoo." Get dress and I'll tell you later."

--

" Done, You can come in now." I yelled and my dad walked in but with Justin.

" Justin." I smile and he got closer to me.

"Hey Em." He smile and gave me a box of chocolate.

" Thanks." I caress his face and he looked at me confused.

" Em what are you doing?" He asked and I kissed his lips.

" I don't know why we broke up but I love you Justin." He smile.

" Oh no you fucking don't Em." I heard someone yelled and when Justin moved out of the way I saw My dad holding Jason back.

" Em I don't want no trouble." Justin said.

" I love you don't you love me?" I asked and he nodded yes.

" Let me go Toledo." Jason shouted and I got off the hospital bed and walked to him. " Em baby please remember me." He whispered as I looked in to his brown eyes there is something familiar about them. I caressed his cheek and he immediately relaxed by my touch, I am surprise by the effect I have on him.

" Who are you in my life Jason?" Tears rolled down my cheek as I feel so confuse I know something is missing and maybe Jason is that piece. I feel a huge headache and my view got blurry. I looked at my dad and slowly collapse on him as he grabbed me and carried me to the bed. " Jason." I whispered and passed out.

···· Jason Point of View····

" Em baby I'm right here."  I kissed her lips but Toledo pulled me away.

" Jason Enough! Look what you did." He points at Emily. " She was just fine and you had to came here and ruin everything." He yelled at me.

" I am going crazy with out her Toledo 4 fucking days with out her and I come back to see her with this fucking bastard kissing and telling him she loves him when we both know she fucking loves me thats why she left him and let me be her first man she was so fucking sure about our relationship and you let her kissed him why didn't you stop her? Why haven't you told her about me? Who I am in her life.

" Because its time for her to move on. I talked with Justin and he is going to get back with her and she is going back to school everything will get back to normal okay? Her mom will get here tonight and when she can leave the hospital we are both out of her life do you understand me McCann?"

" She loves me she might not remember but her heart does." I glared at him and he glared back. " I am not staying away."

" I don't mind killing you." He spat.

" Really? After all I have done."

" Because of us she almost die. Look where she is Jason."

" If we kill John this is over."

" This will never end."

" Bieber Stay away from her I swear I'll kill you." I yelled at him.

" Sir I love Emily but I have my career and my fans If I get hurt they will worried to much and I don't want to hurt my lovely fans so Calm down this criminal and I will date your daughter." He walked away.

" Watch her while I go get the nurse." He walked out and I put the chair against the door.

" Emily baby." She open her eyes and sat down.

" I don't know who you are but my heart beats faster everytimes I see you." She admitted and her cheeks were red.

" Don't blush baby." I kissed her hand.

" Jason does this tattoo mean something to you?" She shows me the tattoo and I smirked.

" Well baby for me it means-" Toledo tried to open the door and I knew I didn't have time to explained. " Look." I pulled up my shirt and showed her my tattoo.

" Its the same." She said and got closer. " Emily." She read outloud.

" Yes your name we got this tattoo together." I point at her tattoo." The black heart is you, The purple glow is me saving you and the wings is that I am your angel." She continue looking at her tattoo and smiled.

" You were..My boyfriend?" She asked and Toledo pushed hard that the chair moved and he walked in.

" Get out McCann will talk tonight." He glared at me and I kissed the corner of her lips.

" I love you." I walked out of the room feeling confident that I am getting my woman back.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Comment and Vote ;)
Another update I know is short but atleast I updated twice lol Enjoy!!