Trust <3

···Emily's Point of View····

" What am I doing? Hanging out with my enemie who shot me and blew up Jason car almost killed us both?" I asked my self as I looked in the mirror.

" I was about to ask you the damn same question." I saw Jason standing behind me. He got closer and hugged me from behind as we both gaze each other thru the mirror. He moves my hair to the other side and kissed my neck softly. He rest his chin on my shoulder.

" I'm sorry, I really was mad at you and I turned in to a bitch." I whispered.

" We both said things we didn't meant but Em when I told you I love you it was from my heart because I do love you so much." He kissed my shoulder all the way up to my neck.

" Don't go to that date." He whispered on my ear. " Will you go on a date with me?" He asked.

" First tell me you love me." I turned around now facing him.

" I love you." He peck my lips and I notice he was wearing a tuxedo.

" Jason McCann wearing a tuxedo? What't the ocassion?" I giggled.

" Our date."

" So its going to be a romantic date?"

" You'll see."

" Wait how did you know I would agree to go out with you?" I asked and he smirks.

" I didn't my plan was to kidnapped you." We both laughed and kissed.

" We both are meant to be together huh?" I smile and peck his lips.

" Even if we are totally two different persons. I guess we were babe because you are so special to me since the minute  I saw you I don't know why but I knew you would be mine.''

" Let me just cancel my date." I said and he smile.

" You have better said that." He teased.

" And what if I didn't?" I teased back.

" Well...Lets just say your date uhmm it wouldn't end up right." He kissed my lips.

"  Baby your lip..Eyebrow all because of me I'm so sorry." I Carressed his beautiful face.

" You want to know what really hurt me  the most?" He grabs my hand putting it against his chest. " My heart Em." Tears rolled down my cheeks and he wipe it off fast. " Its alright baby we are back together and I don't want to go out with a you looking like a clown." He teased and I looked in the mirror my mascara was almost ruined and my pink lips stick was all mess up from our kiss.

" Oh. Let me fix that fast." I said and fixed my make up while he watched every step I did. " Jason!" I groaned.

" What?" He chuckled.

" Stop looking at me like that."

" I just..I really though it was the end of our relationship." He sighed and I walked towards him and kissed his lips.

" I though the same thing I guess I was hurt and I got my damn period so I was in a bad mood it was so many mix emotions that I didn't know how to handle them."

" You are on your period? Fuck that ruined my plans." He pouted.

" Don't tell me it was a date on the beach?" I said and he smiled.

" Nah I just wanted to make love to you." I slapped his shoulder.

" Dummy. Lets go." He pulled me in to his arms and hugged me. " Jason.."

"Yeah baby?"

" Promise me we wont let our pride and anger get the best of us ever again." I whispered and he gaze at my eyes.