Good news & Bad News.

···· Emily's Point of View····

I woke up wrapped in Jason's arms, I kissed his chest and then remember we are mad at each other. I got off the bed and he kept sleeping. I walked in to the bathroom and brushed my teeths, Then I Took off the bandage of my legs It looks horrible it looks like if I self harm myself but I didn't. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the milk, I serve  myself a bowl of cereal and walked to the living room. I sat down on the couch and ate the bowl of cereal after 15 minutes I walked back to the kitchen and grabbed the peanut butter and Jelly plus my nutella and made a sandwich. I sat down on the stool and Jason walked in to the kitchen he didn't even looked at me he just serve himself a bowl of cereal and sat down next to me. "Good morning." He mumbled.

"Yeah..Great." I mumbled and continue enjoying my sandwich.

" Emily...Could you pass me the nutella?" He sighed and I passed him the nutella.

"Enjoy." I got up and he grabbed my arm.

"That Wasn't what I was going to say. Emily I'm sorry." He pulled me closer to him. "I miss you talking to me, I miss your kisses and I miss your touch. I'm sorry if I hurt you but I need my woman back." He kissed my lips. "Emily, I love you."

"I love you too." I mumbled.

"Say it right baby."

"I love you too."  I kissed his lips.

" What are you eating babe?" He smiled while looking at my sandwich.

" A peanut butter & Jelly sandwich." I smiled. " Plus Nutella, Want some?"

" Ugh Babe what have you been eating lately? Lets see Pickles with nutella and whip cream, Carrot with nutella and whip cream, Milkshake of pistachio and nuts plus nutella and now a sandwich of Peanut butter and Jelly with nutella."

" When you say it like that it sounds disgusting..But its really good baby." I giggled.

" Yeah right." He chuckled and kissed my lips. "I love you so much."

" Thanks." I smiled.

"For what?" He asked.

"For loving me." I peck his lips and walked to my room. I walked in to my closet and grabbed my jeans and a yellow tank top with my supras. When I walk out I bump in To Jason.

"Thanks? Really that's all you have to say?" He asked really pissed.

" Jason, I really am not in the mood to fight." I mumbled and put the close on the bed. I open the drawer and grabbed my pantie and bra I could feel Jason's Gaze on me but I just ignore it. About to close the bathroom door he sighed.

"You don't love me like before." He whispered and I sighed.

"Don't say that, Jason. I love you."

" You think you love me but you don't. You aren't My Lovely Emily."  I walked closer to him and sat down on his lap facing him. I kissed his lips and slide my tongue in his mouth and he did the same our tongues twirling and fighting for dominance I roam his tongue and he moaned in to the kiss and grabbed my waist tight moving me foward and backwards. He broke the kiss and laid me down on the bed getting on top of me. "No, Em..You're right..

"Hmm?"

"This won't fix the problem. You just want me to forget about it  but I won't." He got off me and sat down.

" Fine, Then stop fighting because I really don't want another day feeling like shit because of you." I spat and walked in to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and undress myself. I walked out of the bathroom and he was on the bed looking at his cellphone. "Want to Join me?"