Obsessed or in love?

···· Emily's Point of View····

I staid Crying and trying to untie myself but I couldn't. "Jason Please." I yelled and he walked inside with a bucket and flipped the bucket making lots of roses fall all over my body.

"For you My princess." He kissed my lips. " I love you."

"Jason get your mind straight, You have me kidnapped." I shout and He kissed my lips.

" My mind is in the right place baby." He looked at me and I could see in his dark brown eyes it wasn't Jason. It was McCann that looked sent shivers all over my body.

"Jason, Baby let me go." I whispered and he caressed my cheek and kissed my lips. "Please."

" Come baby, You need to take a shower." He untie me and grabbed my hand pulling me to the bathroom. "Take a shower while I go get you some clothes." He kissed my lips and walked away. I turn on the shower and waited a few seconds I ran to the door and it was locked. "Dammit." I walked back to the bathroom and did my business then sat down in the shower crying.

"Emily why are you crying?" He asked.

"Why? Why? Are you fucking kidding me." I shouted.

"Shhh.. Baby. Lets take a shower." He undress himself and got in with me.

"Jason please let me go." I whispered and he sat down next to me in the shower. He force me to rest my head on his shoulder.

" I know what I did was wrong, Baby. I love you so much I'm losing my mind."

" I notice." I mumbled.

" Do you love me Emily?" He whispered and looked at my eyes and I notice his light brown eyes almost hazel back to normal. "Because I haven't stop loving you and it has been so long with out you..please give me a chance." He whispered and kissed my lips. "Please kiss me back, I want to feel loved again."

"Jason.."

"The man is alive I didn't kill him. Please baby forgive me." He kissed my lips and I kissed back. He smiled and went to kissing my neck. "Why you fucked him, Em? You were suppose to be only mine."

" Because..I-I liked him...And just like you liked that woman I like Dave." I whispered and he kissed my lips.

"What about us, Em?" He whispered.

" There is no us. You moved on with That woman and I moved on with Dave."

" Emily..I don't want to kill you." He covered his face and sighed. "I don't want my past to repeat it self again." He mumbled.

" You don't have to kill me." I shout.

"Yes I do..I wont lose you for another man." He uncover his face and his eyes were darker his jaw was clentch and He smirks. "I'll rather see you dead."

"No you don't.."

" Yes I do." He pulled me hard and made me sit on his lap. I tried to stand up but he grabbed my waist tight forcing me down. "Love me, Em." He kissed my lips and He pushed my waist back and then fowards immediately I felt his dic* inside of me.

"Jason no!" I pushed him but he he was forcing me down to his crotch. He thrust in and out but it was uncomfortable for him so he force my waist pushing back and foward.

"Jason, Please." I whispered. "Stop."  He kept going and I hold back the moans until he cum but he kept going wanting me to cum.

" Come for me." I couldn't hold it no more and moaned loudly. I cum and he lets me go. I sat down in the corner of the shower hidding my face on my knee's. "Dammit, I-I screw up again." He punched the wall and got up and got out of the shower. He then come back and turn off the shower and cover me with a towel. "I'm sorry, Princess." He help me stand up and we both got out of the shower and bathroom. We got dress and I remove all the roses of the bed and laid down on the bed.