Just Like Old Times <3

···Emily's Point of View····

" Sweetie, How are you?" My dad asked as I walked in to the building. The party was over by now.

" I'm fine." I smiled and Jason walked in and hugged me from behind. My dad smirks and I rolled my eyes playfully. " Goodnight dad." I Kissed his cheek.

" Goodnight princess." He chuckled. " Just don't make so many noise please." He teased and I felt Jason kissing my cheek.

" Don't blush, Baby." Jason said.

" It's good to see you two together again." My dad kissed my forehead and smiled at Jason. " McCann If you hurt her I swear I'll hurt you ten times more." He said before walking away. My dad knows what he did to me because the guard told him.

" I won't fucking Hurt her." He spat and kissed my cheek. " Its all good now." He smiled and I wink at my dad before he closed the door and we walked upstairs to Jason room/apartment.

" It..Has been so long since I've been here." I ran and jump in the bed. " How much I've missed this bed." I mumbled then I felt something and it was a used condom. " Eww! That's so disgusting. I'll rather sleep on the floor." I snapped at him and laid down on the floor.

" Em, Baby I'll change the covers for you, Okay?" He smiled.

" Yeah, Do that." I spat.

" Don't be jealous, I love you." He change the covers and carried me to the bed. He cover me with the blanket and pulled me in to his chest. " I Missed this." He whispered and it felt so good to be wrapped in his arms, Listening to his heartbeat. I start kissing his chest and going up to his neck. " Emily, Don't." He pulled me up and I rest my forehead on his as we gaze each others eyes he smiled. " I want you but I'm going to show you that its not about sex."

" Its fine just forget everything I said before." I kissed his lips and sucked on his lower lip until a moan slipt out of his mouth and I slide my tongue in his mouth. Our tongues fighting for dominance as he carressed my body with his hands. He flips me over and now he is on top of me with out breaking the kiss he grabbed my thigh and pulled it up to his torso he get more closer to my core that's throbbing like crazy since it has been so long with out feeling a man well my man. He pulled away and I grab the back of his neck Pulling him back to me. "Jason, I want you." I whispered before pressing my lips again in to his.

" Are you sure, Emily?" I nodded and he pulled down the zipper of my dress and took it off. " Wow, Baby..You look even more beautiful." He starts kissing my neck while I unbutton his jeans.

" We were really going to sleep all dress up?" I laughed and continue with his shirt now. We were finally in our underwear.

" Emily, what the fuck is that?" He points at my hip.

" A Tattoo." I peck his lips.

" Why the fuck did you get that?" He groweld.

" Its Just a tattoo, Jason and its small." I got on top of him and he unstrapped my bra. " Don't ruined the moment." I whispered on his ear and trail butterflies kisses to his neck then finally on his lips we start making out passionetly. I felt so many sparks that I smiled in the kiss. "I love you, Jason."

" I love you too, Em." He kissed my lips and I grindded on his crotch. "I can't take this no more. I want you now." He groans and flipped me over, He pulled down my panties and then his boxer. " A condom." He pulled away but I pulled him back.

" I'm not a slut or one of your other girls. I"m your woman Jason." He smiled.

" My woman?" He licked his lips.