Me & Him A Team <3

···· Emily's Point of View····

" Ready baby?" He whispered on my ear and I nodded yes. " Lets crash this party our style." He chuckled and we sneak in through the window.

" Are you sure about this?" I whispered.

" Its our job." He smirked and we walked in. I could hear the loud music goin.

" But here we could get caught."  I whispered.

"Emily the man paid us 1 million to do this and you said you could do it."

" There are kids, Jason." I sighed.

" They won't drink champagne babe." He peck my lips.

" I don't have a good feeling about this baby. Lets go back please." I whispered.

"Babe we can't back down, He already paid and we have to get this job done" He whispered shout.

" Please, Please Jason. Lets go back." I kissed his lips. "Please."

" Fine." He mumbled and we sneak out through the window and ran to his car and drove away.

"Are you mad?" I asked.

" Not at you but the fact that I have to give a million dollars back yeah." He sighed.

" I'm sorry." He kissed my lips.

"Its fine baby. You know we have lots of money saved." He chuckled.

" Yeah, Can you stop by Pizza hut?"

"Sure." He smiled.

---

" You just love pizza." He chuckled as I ate my pizza.

" Well yeah. Who doesn't?" I giggled and kissed his lips.

" Did you heard about the Gregson's Party? It got ruined by the police." A kid said to his friend. I looked at Jason and he looked at me.

" Shit..That son of a bitch planned this." Jason whispered.

" What a traitor." I spat.

" Lets go baby, Now we really have a job to do." He smirked and we walked out of the place. We got in his car and he drove away. "Your bad feeling saved us babe." He kissed my lips.

" I know..I just knew something was wrong the second I step in and saw kids running and playing..I knew this wasn't a gang party."

"You're right and I was blinded with focusing on the job that I didn't realize the strange things like kids in a gang party." He sighed.

" That's why we are a team, Baby. To help each other." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, Em." He smiled.

" Me too." I said and he grabbed his cellphone and called someone.

" Aye, Gather the gang and meet me downtown. We have a mission to do." He smirked and hung up.

" Are we really going to his house?" I asked.

" Yup our gang vs his security. You have your mask, Right?"

"Yeah baby right here."

"Alright, He has cameras all around his house so we need to be careful." He laughed. "Son of a bitch tried to get us in Jail Well now he is going to pay with his life."

"Wont the police know it was you, Babe? Like he send the police to catch you in action and then he turns out to be dead it will be so obvious that you did it. Just let him alive for a few days then you'll get him back."