Trusting Him <3

···· Jason Point of View····

" So this is our home?"  She asked.

" Yeah, Babe." I kissed her lips.

"Can I take a shower?" She asked shyly.

"Babe You don't even have to ask." I chuckled and showed her the way to the bathroom.

" Uh..I need clothes." She chew on her lower lip.

"Just get in and I'll bring you  your Pj's and a clean towel." I peck her lips and walked out of the bathroom. I grab her shorts and my long sleeve shirt that she loves to use, I grabbed her panties and a towel. I walked inside the bathroom and laid her clothes on the counter sink. I took a glance of her and she caught me and cover herself.

"J-Jason." She stutter.

"Oh..Uh..Sorry baby..I just..Its just I'm sorry." I walked out of the bathroom and laid down on the bed. "Dammit I screw up." She walked out of the bathroom wearing my shirt and her hair in a mesy bun. So sexy. "I'm really sorry."

" You don't have to feel so bad Jason. If I was your fiancé that mean we made love once. I understand why you sometimes can't control yourself around me."

" You are so mature now." I chuckled and she smiled.

" Uhmm are we sleeping together?" She said while bitting her lower lip.

" You tell me." I sat down waiting for her answer.

"Well..I have known you for a week now..So uh Sure." She said and crawl on the bed getting next to me she laid down leaving a huge space between us. "Goodnight."

" Good night.."  I mumbled. I wanted to pulled her in my arms so badly. I wanted to hold her tight and kiss her lips. I was about to put my hand on her waist and she moved. I pulled away and got off the bed.

"Where are you going?" She whispered.

" I can't do this. I can't sleep with you." I shout mad at myself.

"Jason.." She whispered and reach out her hand. I grabbed it and she pulled me on the bed. "I'm sorry for making this harder for you."

"No..Its just I'm use to wrapping my arms around you and Holding you tight to my chest."

"I was waiting for you to do it." She said and immediately blushed.

" I love it when you blushed." I pulled her to my chest and wrapped my arms around her. "Do you hear it?"

"What?" She asked.

"My heart." She nodded yes. "Its beating only for you baby.I love you."

"You are so sweet and you say you are a criminal?" She giggled.

" I do have feelings and really strong ones for you." I whispered and  for my surprised she kissed my lips and I felt her tongue on my lower lip asking for entrance of course I granted it. Our tongues were fighting for dominance and I caressed her lower back pulling her closer to me. I grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it up but she immediately broke the kiss and pulled away from me. "Sorry..I just forgot. Its like your body is here but your  mind isn't. All our memories we created are gone..All we went through to be together..All our fun times..Our romantic days..Its all gone for you."

"But you can tell me about those moments. Starting where how we met." She kissed my lips.

"Alright, It all started a day I wrote a note and put it on the wrong locker."

----Morning.

I woke up and she was sitting on the floor reading magazines and with some oreos on her side. "Its glad to know that you feel comfortable here." I chuckled and she smiled.