My other side.

···· Jason Point of View····

" I waited all night in her bedroom but she never came back."

" Maybe she staid in a hotel." Taylor said as she took a bite of her pancake. "Have you called her?"

" What's the point? She won't answer it."

" Don't give up so easy Jason." She hugged me. " You two love each other so much this is just a bad day okay? Just don't give up because that woman is the only one who can bring the good in you and that can make you happy."

" I know..I miss her like crazy Tay. I don't know what I would do if I find her with another man." I said and Taylor's eyes widen.

" Not again Jason! You did it once and looked what they did to our parents." She started crying.

" I won't..I-I wouldn't dare to kill her Taylor." I kissed her cheek. " I won't risk my life like that..I have you to take care of and I wont leave you alone in this miserable world." She hugs me tight.

" I love you Jay."

" I love you Tay."

--

" I'll see you later and tomorrow you have to go to school okay?"  I said as she got down from my car.

" Yeah, Yeah daddy." She giggled and closed the door. I drove away back to the hood where my real home is. I got so use to Em house I almost though I lived there infact I have half of my clothes there. Now that I think about it me and Em lived together and I didn't even notice it. I parked my car and notice a pink Ferarri.

" Em.." I got down from my car and I saw her knocking on Toledo's door. I guess she just got here.

" Dad Open up please. I'm sorry daddy." She yelled and Then she looked at me.

" H-Hey.." why the hell did I stutter?

" Hi." She said annoyed.

" Em we need to talk." I walked closer to her she raise her eyebrow real bitchy.

" About?" She snapped at me.

" Us." I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer.

" You need to get that Eye brow stiched McCann." She was still beaing a bitch with me even in her tone of voice. She was distant and so cold with me.

" That doesn't hurt..But we need to talk."

" We are talking now so let go of me." She pushed me and knock again on the door." Dad Please. I know you are in there." She sighed.

" Emily, I miss you." I finally manage to say after minutes of being in silence.

" Really? Well I don't. Infact I couldn't be happier to be single." She spat and Toledo open the door.

" You didn't meant that. What happed to Forever being together Em?"

" I asked my self that this morning..but nothing is forever everything has to come to a end sooner or later. I guess for us it was sooner." She walked inside and closed the door. I walked up the stairs to my room and open the door. I looked around and damn I want to be with Em but I guess this is the end of my serious relationship. I laid down and looked at the ceiling.

" Sooner or later huh?" I closed my eyes and fell a sleep.

···· Emily's Point of View····

" You finally open the damn door." I sighed.

" You're hurting that boy Em." My dad said.

" What about me dad? You think this doesn't hurts me? It does okay." I snapped at him. " Sorry I didn't meant to snap at you its just.."