My Surprise.

···· Emily's Point of View····

I felt some kisses on the back of my neck. "Selly, Stop. I won't cheat on Jason." I mumbled and try to continue sleeping but I felt a hand carressing my butt. "Selena seriously stop." I shout on the pillow, When the hand tried to touch my ladys part I sat down about to slap her but for my surprise it was Jason sitting on my bed with a smirk on his lips.

"Surprise." He chuckled and tried to kiss my lips but I looked away. "What's going on babe?" He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I staid quiet looking down at my hands. "You look so beautiful and your belly is growing so fast." He touched my belly since I was sleeping on my excersice bra.

"Well..They are twins." I mumbled and he caressed my cheek.

"Look at me baby." He whispered and I looked at his light brown eyes. "I love you, Please stop being mad at me for whatever I did I'm sorry." He kissed my lips.

" Why the hell did you go to a strip club?" I punch his chest and he grabbed my hands.

"Babe we were just celebrating that I'm going to be a father." He smiled and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm the one carrying the babies and you don't see me in a strip club, Right?" I spat.

" Sorry.. It was just a boys night." He pushed me back and straddle me.

"Jason, Don't." I tried to push him but he was so heavy.

"Babe two weeks lets make love." He whispered on my lips and I turned my face to the side not letting him kiss me. "Emily stop acting like a kid." He grabbed my face and kissed my lips.

"No, Did you fuck a bitch?"  I spat and he sighed.

"To be honest.." He sighed again while gazing at my eyes. "I almost did."

"How could you?" I slapped his face and he pinned my hands above my head.

" Didn't you heard what I said? almost. I didn't fuck the girl because the only thought in my mind was you babe." He kissed my lips and I kissed him back. "I love you, Emily."

"I love you too." I mumbled and he chuckled.

"Say it right baby." He whispered on my lips.

" I love you." I kissed his lips and he smiled.

"Good girl." He chuckled. "So..Lets fuck?" He asked.

"Idiot." I mumbled.

"Just kidding baby. Lets go get some breakfast?" He peck my lips and got off me.

"I can't say no to that." I giggled and he kissed my lips again.

" I missed you so much, Em." He peck my lips. " Get dress Baby." I got off the bed and he laid down looking at me.

"Let me check if Selly is awake." I said and he laughed.

" She is awake trust me, Justin woke her up." He smirked.

"Oh." I grabbed a dress and put it on the bed. I undress myself and he bite his lips. "Stop stalking me." I giggled and put on my bra.

"You are so sexy baby."

"You won't be saying that when This belly grows." I mumbled and put on my dress.

" I don't care about that babe. You are carrying my babies and I'm pretty sure you're going to be a sexy pregnant woman." He blew me a kiss.

"Thanks baby, You're so sweet." I smiled and brush my hair then did my make up.

"I have fucking told you so many times that you don't need that shit." He spat.