Our date & To much teasing >·<

···Emily's Point of View····

I woke up in Jason arms. I kissed his chest and Got out of his arms slowly not wanting to wake him up. I walked in to the bathroom and I start brushing my teeth's when I notice my neck with black and blue and few hickey's. "Look at what I did." Jason sighed.

" Don't start Please."  I continue brushing my teeth's.

" Don't start? I hurt you and you are just fine with it." I rinse my mouth and turned around  and kissed his lips.

" I wouldn't mind dying in your arms." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again but he pulled away.

" That's so stupid, Em." I walked out of the bathroom.

" Your hurting me with your words." I sighed and walked to the kitchen. I start making breakfast and I was cuting the platic wrap from the bacon and cut my self. "This is just fucking perfect." I washed my finger on the sink and then felt two arms around me.

" Let me see baby." He kissed my neck and I turned around. I show him my finger and he kissed it. " I love you." He smiked and I kissed his lips.

" Please baby I don't want to fight no more." I whispered on his lips and he kissed my lips .

" Lets go out for breakfast?" He asked.

" Yes, Please." He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

" Get dress baby." He pressed his body in to mine and a moan slip out and he smirked. " Or we could Eat something else." He whispered on my lips and grind on me. " Huh Baby?" His hand on my thigh rubbing it up and down.

" Uhmm..Jason." I kissed his lips and he pulled away.

" Seriously baby get dress I'm starving." He chuckled and grabbed shirt from the closet.

" You are such a tease." I finally said something.

" Oh you finally talked." He winked and I smiled like a fool. " Didn't you get enought last night baby?" He grinned. " 3 times wasn't enough for you?"

" Last night was amazing." I said as I grabbed my dress.

" Em?" I slipped on my casual sweet dress and turned around facing him.

"Yes, Baby?" I brushed his hair and he kept looking at my eyes.

" Are you afraid of me?" He whispered and looked down.

" Jason, I'm afraid of losing you." I peck his lips. "I don't know if this is an obsession but I love you and with out you..I don't feel complete is like a piece of my heart was ript away."

" You're like my drug, Em. I can't be away from you even if I tried I can't because I'll always  want you and only you." He pressed his lips against mine and they slowly move in a sync. " I love you."

" Me too." I peck his lips and grabbed my make up.

"Em, You don't need that." He groaned and I rolled my eyes playfuly.

" Its just to cover my bruises."

" I'm sorry-"

" Its fine." I cut him off before he could start feeling bad again. I cover the bruises a little bit and I know I'm beautiful with no make up but a little mascara and eyeliner wouldn't hurt. I finish my make up and Jason peck my lips.

" Lets go." He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room. We walked out of the building and got in my car.

" I love this car." I smiled and he looked at me.