Reunited <3

···Emily's Point of View····

I finished taking a shower and walked out of the bathroom to see a beautiful yellow elegant but sexy dress. " I bought it for you." My mom said as she brought two pair of heel's. " I hope you like it."

" Yeah, Is beautiful."  I sat down and she starts brushing my hair. " Mom..Why did you hate me before?" I chew on my lip.

" I was Jealous, Em. I'm Sorry Baby." She sighed and  started curling my Hair." But I never hated you."

" You know who visit me in prison?" I grinned and she smirked.

" It was all over the news, Justin." She simply said and I started doing my make up while she still did my hair.

" Yeah, He even wrote me some letters." I looked at her thru the mirror and she smirks. " No, It wasn't love letters." I chuckled and put on bright red lipstick.

" Does he know's you are out of prison?" She asked with a cute smile.

" Mom, I am not dating him." I shook my head while smiling.

" Are you sure?" She smirks and wink at me.

" Positive." I finish my make up and she pulls out of her pocket a necklace. " I-Its beautiful." I whisper and she put it around my neck. " Thank you."

" Merry christmas princess." She kissed my head and walked away. I finish getting dress and I stand in front of the mirror and admire myself. I love how this dress makes me look. My make up is simple making my red lips pop out.

" Princess, You look stunning." My dad said as he walked in. " Tonight is a double celebration." He hugged me from behind as we looked in to the mirror.

" I love you." I smiled and he sighed.

" Emily, Jas-" My mom walked in.

" Guys lets go everybody is asking for you two."

" Who is everybody exactly?" I asked and my dad sighed again.

" Everybody from the hood, Its like your birthday party remember? I closed the hood and everybody joined in." He explained.

" Oh..Okay." I hope not to see him. When I got here earlier today his car wasn't there so I guess..well maybe he isn't coming.

···· Jason Point of View····

" Amber move it!" I kissed her lips and she finished getting dress again.

" If you haven't fucked me again when I was dress we could have been there hours ago." She giggled.

" Well you looked hot in that dress." I smirked and grabbed her hand. " We should go for another round." I teased.

" Sometime I think you are with me because of the sex." She groans and I peck her lips.

" No. I like you." We walked out of the room and down the stairs. We walked out of the building and the party looked fun. " Aye, Toledo! Everything turn out great."

" Yeah, So this is Amber?" He asked and I nodded. This is our first real date since we started fucking.

" Yup." I winked at him and then I heard a laugh that caught my attention. I turned around and there she was dancing with a man. She looks so beautiful, Short dress making her legs look more long and tempting, Her figure was perfect, Her blue eyes sparkling as she laughed, Her red lipstick making her lips so perfect and tempting. Who am I kidding? Everything about her is tempting. " When did she got out?" I asked since nobody told me about this.

" This morning." He simply said like if it wasn't a big deal.

" You didn't fucking told me." I spat and he glared at me.

My Boss Daughter (Jason McCann )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara