The truth.

···· Emily's Point of View····

I woke up early I guess I am use to waking up so early because of college and since today is monday. I got off the bed and walked in to the bathroom doing my every day rutine. I walked downstairs and laid down on the couch watching tv. "Em?"

"Yeah baby?" I looked at him and he was still sleepy. How cute.

"I thought you left me." He mumbled.

"No, Baby I would never leave with out saying goodbye." He kissed my lips.

" Come back to bed with me." He rubbed his eyes and yawn.

"I'm watching tv." I smiled and he laid down behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you." He mumbled on my ear.

"I love you too." He fell asleep and after a while I did too.

---

"Good Morning." He peck my lips and hugged me.

"Good morning,Baby." I kissed his lips. "We fell asleep."

"Yeah, Lets go out for breakfast?" He asked.

"I'll make breakfast for us." I peck his lips and walked in to the kitchen. I grab my cellphone and called Justin since I had 7 missed calls from him.

"You missed the plane flight?" He shout.

"Yeah, Jason wanted me to stay and so did I." I smile and pull out the ingriedents to make some pancakes.

"I'll buy you another plane ticket or would you like the Jet?"

" Justin a plane ticket its fine and thank you so so so much."

"For when?"

"Next week."

" Next week? what about college?"

"I'm having the best days of my life with Jason. I don't feel sad no more and I'm just trying to move on. I'll just excuse myself with the teachers."

"Alright its your desicion." He chuckled.

"Thanks and I have to go, Bye." I hung up and Jason hugged me from behind so tight.

"Thank you, Baby." He kissed my lips. "A week its perfect." He said.

"I just want to be with you." I kissed his lips.

" Baby, You know I have money hidden in Justin's house right? You don't need Justin to buy your stuff because I'm your man not him."

"I know baby. He just offer it to me and well he is rich like 100 dollars its like one dollar to him." I giggled.

"Yeah but still..Use that money not Justin's." He mumbled.

" Okay, Baby." I kissed his lips. "Do you want some blueberry's in it?"

"Nah, I like it like that." He open the fridge and grabbed the orange juice." You Know..I have been thinking..Maybe its time for me to go back."

"No you won't. They will kill you and you are everything I got left." I sighed.

"I"m tired of not being with you, I'm tired of hidding this is not me. I'm not scare I want to talk with Jack and your mom and explain what happend."

"No! You have to stay." I spat.

"I can't stay all my life hidding here, Em. I'm tired of Hawaii and of this house. I'm tired I really want to wake up every morning next to you and I want to go to sleep every night holding you in my arms. I don't want to stay in my bed alone feeling depressed and feeling the need to use those damn pills again." He spat and walked out of the kitchen.