The Bet between McCann & Me.

···· Jason Point of View····

I heard my cellphone ringing its 4 in the morning who the fuck is calling me at this time. I look at the calle ID "My Girl." I answer the call.

" Jason sorry for bothering you I Know its late." She talked so fast I only understood Bothering.

" Calm down baby I can't understand you if you talk so fast." I chuckle as I sat dow and turn on the light.

" Jason I have been trying to sleep since we last talk but Someone called me." She staid quiet and I froze my heart drop when I heard her worried and scare on her tone of voice.

" Who baby? What they said?" I said quickly.

" It was a man voice it was a scary voice and he said he was my worst nightmare." She explained fear in her voice was obvious.

" Baby relax! Listen to me don't answer the phone to nobody just me and your dad. Don't open the door please Em I know you are so stubborn just listen to me for once." I put on my jeans and walked out of my room to Toledo's front door.

" Okay baby but can you just stay on the phone with me until I fall a sleep." She asked.

" Download skype babe and Will see each other I'll watch your sleep okay?"

" Okay." She hung up and I knock on the door.

" This better be good." I heard him mumble and when he open the door his eyes immediately serching  mine for answers. " What happend? Is she okay?"

" I'm Guessin John Called her and scared the shit out of her saying that he is her worst nightmare."

" Go with her McCann she feels safe around you and I know you can protect her." Toledo said as he walked back inside. " Lets check a early flight to L.A."

···Emily's Point of View····

I download the app Skype on my phone but first I need to know Who is this John Torres. I write his name on google search and the first thing I see Criminal, Killer.. I tap on the wikipedia.

John Torres one of the most wanted in Texas Age of 36 and has killed 20 person ( What the police know but they could be more deaths). He is known best for the way he kills his victims specially the Womans. He Kidnapped and torture them like animals.

I stop reading and continue looking for another article that would give more details. Finally I found it and I regret it.

John Torres as known as the Devil.

Steps of how he kills his victims:

1) He scare them.

2) He kidnap them.

3) He rape them.(only if it is a woman.)

4) He cuts them slowly making more than 60 cuts on their body.

5) Burn their body with a cigar.

6) Pull out a few teeth's.

7) Grab buckets of Acid and put their hands on it.

8) Kills them with 5 shots. ---> 1. Leg. 2. Other leg. 3.arm. 4. Other arm. 5. In their forehead.

You might be wondering how I know this well I use to work with that bastard before he killed my sister.

I snap out of reading this when Jason called me thru skype.

" Hi.." I laid down scared as hell.