Forever And Ever <3

···· Emily's Point of View····

" Emily?" I heard A familiar voice. I turn around and it was Jenny My Ex-Best friend.

" Oh Hey." I smiled.

"How are you?" She asked.

" I'm good and You?" I asked.

"Good, What have you been up to?" She asked.

"Not much Just living my life with my fiancé McCann You remember him,Right?" I smirked and Selena smile since she was with me.

"Good for you." She smiled.

"Well I have to go, We are busy shopping but it was uh..Nice seeing you." I turned around and she grabbed my arm.

"I'm sorry." She whispered. "I'm so sorry..I left you when you most needed me. I never visit you in jail but I told you to stay away from him... Look at You! You aren't the same."

"What do you mean?" I spat.

" You look so ghetto where is the sweet Emily? The smart Emily? You even have tattoo's!! When you always told me you hated them."

" People change, Jenny." I smirked.

" You have been so brainwash by that man..I told you to stay away!" I pushed her and was about to punch her but Selly pulled me back.

"She isn't worth it,Em. Lets go." Selly said.

"Leave my man out of your damn mouth." I shout and she looked at me shocked.

" I was Just.."

"What? Trying to make me feel bad? I changed so what? You did too You turned in to a complete bitch in high school." I spat and walked away with Selly.

" I only wanted what was best for you but you never listen to me." She shouted.

" I swear to god if we wasn't in a mall I would shoot the bitch." I mumbled and Selly laughed.

" You are so short temper, Em." She giggled.

"Sometimes specially when they talk about Jason." I sighed.

" Look how cute." She points to a Hot pink dress. "I need something Elegant for the awards."

"Aren't you nervous?" I asked her.

"Well yeah but You and Jason would be there so I feel more relax to have my best friends there." She hugged me.

" Oh and Miley text me she can't wait to see us." I said and walked in to the store looking for the right dress.

" We are going to have so much fun." She smiled. I grabbed a yellow dress.

"This one?" I asked and she nodded no.

"You need a pink one. You know because your hair has pink highlights." She smiled.

" Okay, But Blue looks better on me."

"Agreed." She winked.

" And Pink looks better on you." I said.

---

We sat down eating our food and I heard a woman yelling for help. "H-He took My baby." The woman yelled desperated.

" Emily, don't!" Selly whispered shout. "This is not your business."

"Her child." I whispered.

" Its not your business." She said and I got up and ran towards the woman.

" What happend?" I asked.

"H-Her father is a sick man...He took her and ran to the bathroom he lock the door." She cried.