Join The Gang?

···· Emily's Point of View····

" So I didn't pass?" I asked the professor. "I know I have been missing lots of classes but so many things happend but atleast I passed all my test."

"You did A's the test but you weren't much in class the whole semester." He spat.

" My dad died, I Got shot on the chest, I-I was kidnapped and I A's all my damn test And you are telling me I don't pass this damn classes because I didn't come to a few classes? This is bullshit." I spat.

" Miss don't disrespect me when-"

"When you are being an As$hole? Jesus Christ I just told you i was shot and kidnapped and you didn't gave a damn shit about it. I had have straight A's this is just bullshit." I shout and he looked at me shocked. "You know what? Shoved those damns papers up your as$ because I'm not repeating this classes when I know I did good. So have a good motherfucking day." I laughed and threw all his papers to the floor and Jason walked in and grabbed my hand.

"Babe, what the fuck is going on?" He asked.

" I'm out of this fucking college, I'm so done." I shout. "And Smile for the picture."

"Picture?" He asked and I punched him on the face so hard and walked away.

"You messed with the wrong girl." I heard Jason said and he catch up with me."What happend?" He asked.

" The damn Teacher want me to repeat the classes and I said no because I did good in the test..I told him about what happend to me and he just didn't even care he just like ignore me so I flipped out."

" Sorry babe. How about-"

"Nothing lets just go home." I mumbled.

"Baby, Don't be sad there are other colleges." He kissed my lips.

" Yeah..I know." I whispered and got in the car. He drove away and I couldn't help it to feel sad.

"Baby."

"Hmm?"

"Look at me." He whispered and I look at him.

" What?"

"I love you and Its friday so lets forget about everything and have fun?" He said.

" Yeah." He kissed my lips and we went home.

"Lets shower?" He said and I nodded yes.  I undress my self and got in the shower with cold water to relax because I was pissed off. He hugged me from behind and started kissing my neck. "Relax baby, Everything Happens for a reason maybe Photography isn't your thing." He whispered and sucked on my neck.

"Maybe." I mumbled and He caressed my belly and went lower to my puss¥. He started rubbing my cli+ and I rest my head back on his shoulder.

"Relax Princess." He whispered and I bit my lip holding back the moans. "Relax let it all out." He rubbed faster.

" Jason..I'm..cuming." I moaned and cum. He kept rubbing slowly as I catch my breath.

"Better now?" He whispered and I nodded yes. He removed his hand and I turned around and kissed his lips.

"Thank you." I whispered on his lips.

"My pleasure baby." He chuckled and we both finish taking a shower then started getting  ready to go to the club.

---

We walked inside the club And the music was really good, The people were all over each other dancing already drunk, I saw Justin and Selly on the V.I.P area. We walked up there and I saw That Miley was there too. She ran and hugged me. "Hey boo, Looking swaggy tonight I love it." She said.