My Ex-Boyfriend Justin

···· Jason Point of View····

I felt someone pushed me moving me out of the way. " Jason, Focus they almost shot you." Toledo spat. I don't know what's wrong with me but I have a bad feeling. I got up and Saw a man sneaking behind Jack, I got closer and shot him on the head. " McCann Hurry up we need you in here." Toledo shouts and I ran to the back. " The bomb hurry they are escaping." I throw the bomb and it drop on the boat. "Blow it." He shouted.

" See you in hell Motherfuckers." I press the button and the boat blew up. We all cheer and shouted making fun of their deaths. We all ran back to our cars and Toledo was driving.

" What happend,McCann? You almost got yourself killed." He asked.

" I'm worried about Emily." I sighed.

"What's wrong with her?" He asked worried.

"She has been having this nightmares about John every night." He looked at me shocked.

"Not again." He whispered. " Call her now." He shouted and I could hear the worried tone in his voice. I dial her number and called her afew times.

" She doesn't answer." I groaned. " Hurry up!" I yelled. He drove faster and we finally made it home.  I look at my apartment and the first thing I notice is the door wide open. " The door is open, Man." I grabbed my gun and walked inside slowly just incase someone broke in to the aparment.  I check the place and Emily is not here.

" Where could she be?" Toledo asked.

" Call her mom, Maybe she got scared and called your wife." I suggest and he called her. I walked in to the room and saw her cellphone on the bed. " Where are you baby?" I sighed.

" She is not with her." Toledo Said and Now I was freaking out.

" Call the boys tell them to search for her." I grab the keys of Emily's car and drove away since my car is in Toledo house.

···Emily's Point of View····

I kept running my legs were leading the way, I was just running and with out realizing it I end up close to Justin house. I calmed down and walked to the front gate. I press a button and few minutes Later Justin voice was in the intercom. " Its me..Please open up." He open the gate and I walked inside. I walked to the front door and he open the door. " Sorry for waking you up." He kept looking at me and then hugged me.

" What happend?" He whispered and I pulled away to look at him. " Emily, Come lets go inside you are frezzing." He grabs my hand and pulled me inside. " Sit down, Em. I'll be right back." He walked away and I sat down on the couch. He came back with a blanket and put it around me. " Tell me what happend?"

" I-I don't remember.." I shook my head and he kept looking at my eyes.

" What do you mean you don't remember,Emily?" He caressed my cheek. " Tell me, please." I tried to remember but I just don't.

" I woke up screaming and sweaty..I-I was having a nightmare and..I don't remember." I started crying and he wipe off the tears.

" You're having nightmares again? Is it about John?" He asked with worried eyes.

" Y-Yes..But I don't remember what he says or what he does. Just his face..and what I did to him." I rest my head on his shoulder.

" Since when are you having this nightmares again?" He asked.

" I-I.."

" Emily, Trust me." He whispered.

" I Almost..I-I almost ...killed a woman.. and since that its like John is in my head, Justin. It was all repeating again and when I saw my hands cover in blood it was like a flashback of what I did..and now..Its haunting me..He won't get out of my head..I think I'm going crazy." He hugged me.