Final Chapter!

···· Emily's Point of View····

I look at my belly and closed my eyes. "He wouldn't want me to do this." I drop the piece of mirror and Sat down on the floor crying.

"Emily, I know its hard but you need to be strong for the babies." I heard Selly shout from behind the door.

" Please god, Help me be strong enough to deal with this..Please.. its hard, So hard the only thing that is keeping me alive is my babies ..Is like part lf me is dead..I love him so much." I whispered and I heard the door open but I didn't bother to look, I staid crying on my knees.

"Emily, You need to lie down." I look up and saw Selly with Justin.

" Its killing me slowly." I whispered. "This is torture, I can't live with out him. He promised this was forever and now..His gone." I sobbed.

"He did it to save you and his babies. He wanted you guys to be safe." Justin whispered and I nodded no.

"Its not fair! He wanted to change, He wanted to raise our babies and this is what god did? I hate him. He ruined my life I thought he was good but he is worst than The Devil. He took My dad and now the only person I have ever love...Why does he hates me..I know I did lots of mistakes but I regreted them and I though He forgaved me..But  This was my punishment." I shout while sobbing.

"Don't say That, Em. Everything happens for a reason." Selly said and I glare at her.

"Really? And what is the reason, Huh Selena?" I shout and the nurse walked in and inject my by surprise. "No..Jason..Please.." I mumbled as I felt myself falling a sleep. "Jason..I love you..Always.."

--- 1 week later.

" Finally home!" Selly smiled and I just went straight upstairs and laid down on the bed.

" Em, Want me to buy you Pizza?" Justin asked.

"I'm fine, I just want to be alone." I whispered and they understood and walked away. I closed my eyes and it was all a flashback.

How we met..

I walked towards my locker. When I open it a note fell on the floor, I grab it and open it " Meet me outside ". I walked outside and look at the Black mustang, I couldn't see who was in it the windows were dark. Jason McCann got down and I froze when I saw him.

" You got a note with out knowing who sent it and You just do what it says?" He smirked.

I open my eyes and stand up. I walked to the closet and looked at my belly. I touch my lips remembering our first kiss.

" Why did you came here?" I asked.

"For you Babe" He smirked and Kissed my lips softly.

" I wanted to do that since yesterday" He admitted.

" If my dad catch you here he would kill you" I smirked.

" I know" He whispered on my lips " But I dont care about my boss anymore" He pecked my lips.

" Now you care about your boss daughter? I Teased.

"Yes" He whispered.

I closed my eyes feeling the tears rolled down as I remember the first time we told each other I love you.

" I love you" She whispered and I staid quiet looking at her, She said she loved me but so fast? In a few weeks I made this girl fall for me? She is just playing with me. She can't love this monster.

" I love you too" It just came out like that out of no where like word vomit. She smiled so big and kissed my lips.

I got on my knees sobbing as I keep remembering him.Its going to be hard to forget about him Just like he told me once.