Being Young and Stupid.

>>>WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS A DIRTY PART<<<

···· Emily's Point of View····

I walked in to Justin's guest room and I Notice the Clean cheets. I sighed and laid down on the bed feeling like crap. I still have cramps and my heart is broken. "Emily, I'm going to get our clothes." Jason said and I just nodded yes. "You Haven't said much since you talked on your phone with your mom."

" Don't worry, Jason." I snuggle with the blanket until I felt Jason laid down  next to me. "Are you jealouse of a blanket?" I spat and he kissed my  lips.

" Don't turn in to a bitch with me." He mumbled and I cupped his face and kissesd his lips.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm just not in the best mood.." I mumbled.

" I notice." I kissed him again and pushed him back slowly getting on top of him. "Em, We can't. You need to rest." He pushed me off gently.

"Well if you don't do it I'll go to Justin, so decide." I spat and kissed him again.

" Yeah, Right. And you think I'll let you fuck bieber." He grinds on me hard and I moan.

"Well fuck me." I spat and he pulled away and got off the bed. "Oh come On Jason do you want me to beg for it?" I was really stress out and he can't make me relax?

" Don't curse again. Get some rest." He sighed and walked away.

" Fuck you I don't need you." I yelled but I doubt he heard it because I just cursed again and he hates that, he would have walked back in here and start an agument with me. I walked in to the bathroom that's is connected to my room and I fill the tub and added bubbles maybe this is what I need to relax. I take off my clothes and left my hair in a messy bun and got in the tub. I sighed just remembering what happend Yesterday its so sad to lose a baby..My baby, but its not the end of the world I just have to move on and thanks to Justin and his connection I start college next week atleast that will take my mind off everything. My hand slowly traveled to my Puss¥ and I rest my head back and rubbed my little pearl. "Mmm.." A moan slipt out. "Hmm..mmm..Oh.." I felt another hand on top of mine pushing hard and I open my eyes to see Jason. I immediately pulled my hand away and he chuckled.

" Just wanted to help, Babe." He smirks and I could feel my cheeks turning red from embarrassment. " Were you thinking about me?" He licked his lips.

" Get out Jason." I mumbled and he took off his shirt and pants. Then his boxer and he had a boner.

" I can't because hearing you moan alone in here got me so horny and jealous because I'm the only one who can pleasure you." He got in the tub and parten my legs to get closer to me. He kissed my lips and I felt his tongue asking for entrance I denie it and He took my by surprise and slide a finger in my core I immediately moan from the feeling and he slide his tongue then smirks in to the kiss. He starts pumping in and out fast and I arch my back but he pushed it down since he was on top of me. I rest my head back and closed my eyes enjoying this. " Kiss me, Em." He whisperd and I cupped his face and kissed him passionetly. He grabbed my hand and place it on his boner. "Touch me." He groaned and started sucking on my boobs while still pumping in and out with his finger in my core. " You really needed this huh? By now you would haved cum." He chuckled and I stat jerking him up and down soft then faster, I touch his balls and he groaned. " Mmm...That feels so good baby."

" Jason..Babe..Faster...Oh my god Jason." I felt him twirling his fingers trying to hit my G spot. I pushed him back and got my self on top of him and since he had a boner it slide it self in my core. I start ridding him and he grabbed my waist helping me move faster as he starts grinding at the same rythm as mine.