Dave <3

···· Emily's Point of View····

I walked out of college and Jason was against my car. " Hey, Baby." He gave me a rose and kissed my cheek.

" When are you giving up, McCann?" I spat.

"Never, Did you liked the surprised of the roses?" He asked while smiling.

"Yeah, I did...It was sweet." I smiled and smell the red rose.

" So..Are you going to give me a chance?" He grabs my hand and I pulled away.

" No, Just because you did something sweet doesn't mean I forgive you."

"What do I have to do to get you back, Baby?" He caressed my cheek and lean in slowly I was falling for his tricks but my cellphone rang and I pulled away.

"Hello."

"Hey, Emily I was wondering what would you like to eat?"

" Of you can buy me a pizza with extra cheese and bacon I would be the happiest girl in the planet." I giggled.

"You know I like to make you happy." Dave said and I smiled.

"You're the best, I'll see you later." I smiled and hung up.

"Hanging out with the old man?"Jason chuckled.

" He is not old, Jason."

"Are you fucking him?" He glared at me.

"You are so disgusting. He could be my father Jesus Christ he is 38 and I'm 20." I shout and got in my car and drove away to Dave's house.

---

" Lets go to bed." Dave said.

"I love using your sweater." I said as I laid down on the bed.

" It looks good on you." He laid down on the matres.

" I know." I smirked.

"Go to sleep kid, Is pass your bed time." He teased.

" Go to sleep old man." I giggled and threw him the first thing I saw and it broke the matres.

"Oh shit, You owe me a new inflatable matres." He chuckled.

" I'm so sorry." I giggled and he laid down on the floor. "You could sleep here with me you know? Its your bed."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah." He laid down next to me.

" Goodnight." I smiled.

"Goodnight." He smiled and gaze at my blue eyes. "Beautiful." He was about to turn off the light and I kissed his lips. I was shocked that I kissed him.

"I'm so sorry? I-I just got-" He cut me off with a kiss and smiled.

" I thought you didn't see me that way." He smiled.

"I didn't..but I don't know..You change it." I kissed his lips.

" I'm 38 Em..I have a daughter and I'm-" I cut him off.

" I don't care...I like you alot." I whispered on his lips and he kissed me passionetly.

"For a kid you  sure are a good kisser." He chuckled.

"For an old man you  sure are a good kissed." I giggled.

"Lets get some rest, Beautiful." He peck my lips and I cuddle in to his arms and fell a sleep.

---

I was making breakfast and he hugged me from behind."Good morning." He turned me around and kissed my lips.