Chapter 3

By the time I cleaned everything even with my werewolf speed, 30 minutes had passed. It was a big mess and I think I smelled like puke. I slung the heavy bag over my shoulder and ran over to my class. First period: Biology. Even Amelia had biology, so I guess she will lend me her notes.

Ok, I admit, I am a nerd. My teachers are usually very pleased with me because I top every class without even trying that hard. But that isn't the point. Right now I am worried about how Miss Wilson (biology teacher) might react.

I burst in through the door. All eyes were on me.

I panted. Miss Wilson looked at me weirdly

"Sorry I am late." I gave her a weak smile. She frowned. I think she was going to ask me where I was, but I think she guessed from my appearance.

"Go take a seat, Zara." She smiled at me, understanding. Teachers here didn't help in the least. But they sure were understanding.

I looked over to where Amelia was sitting and saw all seats taken. She shrugged helplessly. So much for being late. The only seat available was next to Jason. Great start for a day to get bullied.

Miss Wilson continued with her class as I dragged my feet over to where he was sitting. I plopped my bag onto the floor and clumsily dropped on the seat next to him. He watched me the whole while. And when I finally turned to him, he smirked. Well, that's how they all start.

"Hey!"

I didn't reply. Here it goes.

"Wow, first you trip on me and now this."

I looked to my side, glaring at him.

"Woah, Woah stingrays coming this way. Turn it off. Turn it OFF!" He said pretending that my glaring physically affected him.

Throughout the class, Jason kept annoying me and I kept ignoring him. He is actually kind of cute, I admit. With his slim, glasses perched on his nose, perfect brown hair that stays molded up and a good body, he pulls off that geeky model look.

"Psst... Zar-Zar. Come on. Are you ignoring me?" He pouted. And oh my god! Zar-Zar? Seriously, if I had to put up with this one more second.

"Come on, I will give you candy..." How did he know I liked them. Oh my god! Was he stalking me?

What is his problem? The teacher turned to the board and I saw my opportunity.

I immediately pounced on him, dragging him by his collar so that he was eye-level with me. We were on the back bench so nobody noticed. I gave him the coldest glare I could come up with as I said "If I hear one more word from you, I will drive your head through that wall. I don't care we are in a classroom. "

His eyes widened. I let him go and sat back in my seat, unfazed. I never had a "bad girl" image here. Because I was mostly kind and sweet to anyone who I met. You could say Jason blew my lid.

Amelia is a good observer. And she is as good as it gets when it comes to reading people. She has caught Jason stare at me during classes. Especially when I answered something he didn't (I was not the topper without a reason.)So to put it short, she thinks he has a crush on me. Which I don't believe right now. If anything, he wants me to go to hell. I mean, do you even see me doing this crazy behavior with Blaze? No. I know that I don't know boys that well and all but annoying them to impress them is something in a whole new level of mental disease. I don't understand it.Mostly because I haven't been on the receiving end I guess.

Jason had a goofy grin on his face as he looked at me from his seat. He seemed to be in a daze. And that creeped me right out.

That was how it was for the rest of the class. I wanted to run from the creep when the class ended. For god's sake, even the Miss Wilson noticed. She seemed to think it was cute and seeing my nervousness she smiled. He didn't stop even after 15 minutes and by now Amelia noticed. She grinned as I squirmed in my seat, my face flaming red. I wanted to hit him over his head. But I restrained myself. God, please end this!