Please read

Hello Lovelies, I know after the break I had taken you were expecting a chapter or two at the very least. And it is completely understandable if you are feeling frustrated or a bit mad with me for my tardiness. 

But please hear me out. I have been feeling pretty down in the dumps lately. And no I am not some depressed child on the verge of suicide, I have a very blessed life thank god. I have been feeling that I haven't accomplished much. And yes I still have a long way to go, but compared to some of my friends or even my own expectations for myself(like having finished this book by now,)I am falling behind.

To be honest, 'Finding myself' wasn't meant to be this long. It started with no preplans or prior preparation. It was just meant to be a hobby or a little outlet at best. It had a much simpler plotline and yes while it was interesting it wasn't as complicated. But I was fortunate enough to find people who enjoyed reading the story as much as I loved writing it. Your encouragement and enthusiasm in 'Finding myself' fueled me to mold it into a better story. 

Right now I feel like I have taken in a larger bite than I can chew, especially since I realized that the book had 40+ different characters, minor ones included. I want to give them all a satisfactory ending but with uni stress, writer's block, and the short chapters you had been receiving it just didn't seem possible. 

I would be lying if I said I didn't contemplate killing off half the characters in a Tsunami or even canceling the book altogether after giving you all some spoilers of how it was supposed to end. But it didn't seem fair to you.

For the last few days, I have been mulling over whether to post the chapters I have written or just rewrite them to a better version.

You have all been incredibly understanding and patient and I want to make this book worth the wait. I have even written a few chapters which I have been debating on posting for a while. But like some of the more observant readers have pointed out, they were more fillers than something that would benefit the cause of the story.

I want to finish this book during this vacation. And I want to do it right. That is why I am taking a break. Yes, I know you all dread it but I really need it and it is for returning with a better read for you guys.

I have decided to take a break until July 22. 

Yes, it seems very long, but I am now doing the reserach I should have done long before and coming up with better storylines than the one I have right now.

I cannot thank you enough for your patience, understanding, and cooperation. You have all been incredible and I couldn't ask for a better audience.

So my lovelies, I shall see you again... much sooner than you think.

Cheers!

P.S

If you all want to see the uni project I have been working on, please DM me. It is on kickstarter at a final draft stage that I haven't launched so it is not public yet. 

To those of you who don't remember what it was, it is a comic book so you guys will be getting access to a lot of cool illustrations of mine and plotlines to the new story along with character bios and a few finished comic pages.

So please don't hesitate to let me know if you want to view it.