Chapter 64

I had slipped back into a deep slumber by the time we reached.

But I was woken up by some other commotion.

Blaze seemed to be fired up, his eyes fixated on one of the jocks. Jake, Drake, Jason and Hails seemed to be trying their best from keeping him pounding the poor guy down.

If I am not wrong, he was the one who recorded us.

What is going on?

I slowly slipped on my earphones to connect with Lexi.

"Lexi, what's happening on the school social media?"I asked

"Someone posted a video of Blaze and you with the manager. It is one of the hottest topics." He said cheerfully.

Really? He already posted? How interesting!

"What does the comments say?"

I wanted everyone to know what everyone was saying about this matter.

"Comment 1:

xxhardrockzxx commented: So she is available, that's good. I have been meaning to ask her out on a date.

Comment 2:

Realvibesssss commented: She is so hot. I am glad Blaze has decided to stick with Jem. My queen is available now.

Comment 3:

Tritium3 commented: I am gonna start courting her.

Comment 4:

Kingofthe********world commented: Since Blaze is no longer a threat, I am gonna <bleep> her and <bleep> her. Then <bleep> her and <bleep> her. And then keep <bleeeeeeeep> "

"Ok Lexi enough," I whispered.

My face felt red. I looked at Zarine next to me to make sure he didn't hear anything. He seemed to intently watching the commotion.

I sighed. I was glad I had earphones for more than one reason now.

"Ok tell me what the female viewers are saying."

"Even if the comments are still flowing in there are only 15 percent female commenters. Do you still with to listen?"

Lexi asked.

Really? Only 15 percent?

The fate of feminism in this world!

"Yes I do."

" Reading comments,

Comment 1:

BubbleGirlXOXO commented: What's so good about her she just has her fake auburn hair and her fake gold eyes. I mean, anyone can tell that's a wig and she is wearing contacts. What's wrong with the eyes of you people? Everyone would look with such make-up.

Comment 2:

Purity101 replied to above comment: I agree. She is so arrogant, sometimes I feel like punching her. I only stopped myself since she was the alpha's rejected mate.

Comment 3:

JoanneAbby commented: What's with her dressing style? I never seen her in anything other than a hoodie. Maybe she is a boy underneath all that hehe. Maybe that's why the alpha chose Jemima Monroe.

Comment 4:

MidnightNightingale: You are all missing the point here. She is finally out of Blaze's control. She is no longer under his scrutiny or seen as his rejected mate. I say this is a win for all girls everywhere. To get out of the control of men and reclaim her life. Shame om all of you.-"

"Enough." I sighed.

At least one sensible comment.

What's wrong with these girls. They are all so superficial.

Not that I care.

I like this MidnightNightingale though.

I hear Blaze barking orders at Drake and Jake to taketh video down. And delete all the comments.

"Lexi, I have a job for you."

I said.

"Oooh finally, a task for which I was made for. What can I do for you?" She spoke excited.

"I want to track down MidnightNightingale's IP address for me. And find out her identity. But since I am testing you I am gonna lay a time limit. Find everything you can in 20 minutes." I whisperted.

"Ooooh challenge accepted, " she said and disapperead. My screen flashed blank like a normal android screen.

Good.

"There isn't much use taking to down now." Jemima seemed to be reasoning with him.

"Everyone has already seen the video. If you take it down now, they will think you are hiding something."

Blaze didn't seem to listen.

"I want it down within the hour." He said pointedly at Jake and Drake who both gulped under his scrutiny.

"Do you understand me?" He growled.

"Yes Alpha." They said in unison, making me want to laugh.

Something as simple as that wouldn't take an hour. It will take me barely take 5 minutes. The king didn't have an efficient PR team or what?

And anyways Jem had a point. It will only look for me if it was suddenly taken down. Actually my mate lost the moment he lost control in front of the Jocks team.

Even if there was no video everyone would come to know eventually because of the jocks' popularity.

Even the hot gossipers, the banshees were with us. So the news would spread like wildfire.

Maybe not to my benefit thought.

We all started to unboard the bus. My mate's biceps bunched deliciously as he held the duffel bag with his and Jem's clothes over his shoulders.

He gave me one last look before getting down.

It seemed firm but the previous anger had dissipated.

What did that stare mean?

It confused me.

I caught Zarine and Raven waiting for me to get up. I sighed.

Who cares what that was. I have work to do now. Important 

Hi Lovelies,

I am so sorry for the short chapter.

Long chapters are a challenge with frequent updates so forgive me.

Anyways, there is drama to come and I know you are waiting but you would.t have to wait too long.

Cheers.:)