Chapter 12

I groaned as I sat down. My muscles were literally burning with fatigue as I placed myself gently onto the chair in my math class. Mr. Hebrew, the math teacher looked at me worriedly and I just fake smiled and told everything is okay.

Yesterday, those two girls were like hyenas in their greed for clothes. I swear the three of us had tried every cloth material they had on display. I was actually thankful they took me to a small boutique and not the mall or something. I think hiking into ten stores like that can cause me to die from cloth excessiveness or something of the sort.

Despite all my worrying, Jem and Amelia got along really well- especially when it came to me. Or more accurately my laziness. I can't believe they took turns to monitor me to see I tried on all the clothes. They were sadistic bitches when it came to me trying on clothes. If I knew all it took for them to enjoy each other's company was to torture myself between racks of clothes, I would have done it sooner. By the end of it, I found myself trying to strike a conversation with the pavement. I was that tired and out of it.

Those two? Well, I think they could go shopping for all eternity. Yeah, their stamina was so high that the duo was all giggly and talking about clothes, accessories and more clothes even after we left at night. I am pretty sure I had enough of clothes or shopping for one year. I am actually glad my aunt makes me wear Dave's hand me downs and even Sierra's. It is better than the torture of finding one for yourself. How do girls do this? It is beyond me how purple color doesn't match my skin tone but bright eye-blinding orange-red or some what's-the-complicated-name-that-color does! And you may ask what we bought from the biggest torture of humanity that was close to driving me to insanity.

Jem was with us late throughout the night without Blaze shouting at her. Due to her shifting inability, Blaze was extremely protective of her so if he knew she was out with us at late hours of the night, well... I don't want to know what will happen. He had gone away to my father's pack to start hacking training in a private jet. All alphas needed it. It's been awhile since he started, at least months from what Jem told me. Amelia had looked at me with a sorry expression on her face. He will be back by morning. The thoughts in my head of my father's ignorance to me had started to hurt so I quickly pushed it away and changed the topic.

What did we buy? One dress... each and matching accessories. No, I am not going to describe it you fashionistas. I am too tired. Like I said, enough of clothes. We will just keep it as a surprise. Ok, I am really shitty at surprises so let's just say... I might look something like Rosetta from Tinker bell.

Now, I am sitting in my math class trying not to groan at the intensity of soreness from my thigh down while nodding to all what Mr

Now, I am sitting in my math class trying not to groan at the intensity of soreness from my thigh down while nodding to all what Mr. Hebrew says. This is one happy life.

Who would've guessed? My super werewolf healing powers can save me from skin that was burned from oil or even whips. But one day of a shopping trip with the girls? Na! I swear if my muscles had life they would be saying "Shopping trip patients not allowed. Those cases are just too complicated as even for a werewolf, causalities getting full-body seizures is possible. Please visit the nearest hospital."