Chapter 10

My aunt took me to her room. It was spacious and grand for her position. Because of me. Her room was so big that her daughters' rooms were in it along with her own. It even had a spare room for when her son Dave returned from my father's pack after training. He came at least once a month. Oh well, less bullshit to deal with. He took fighting training from dad's pack. He finished school and is now 20. Even he gets training from dad. Sometimes I want to get into his duffel and go with him without him noticing. My dad might be angry but I will get to see him at least and well, hear his voice again. It is okay if he does not want to see me though. I understand. I shook out the negativity around me. I should think positive!

My aunt smoothly glided in through her door. It is like she is floating. Such elegance! I followed with hesitation. Think positive Zara. Believe in your healing powers. I pep talked myself.

If it isn't clear already, my healing powers are freakish. In the sense that it is much faster than a normal werewolf's. Other than my aunt and my cousins, no one else knows. Not even my parents or Amelia as it only started appearing after I came here and Anastasia got to physical punishments with me. I don't think it is a big deal. My aunt is always testing my limits though. To break me and my barriers- both physically and mentally. One thing I understood is that the tougher she got with me, the more my healing powers improved (to her annoyance.)

If it wasn't for Amelia, I don't think I would have survived. Besides, it makes me stronger. Probably that's why dad sent me with her. He wanted his baby girl to get tough. That is a logical explanation. I will make him proud. I am the daughter of two alphas after all. Even my possible mate was helping me get tough. I thought sarcastically.

Apart from me, Blaze is the only one who is born of two Alphas. I am not exactly sure of his powers or anything as he was more of a drunken mistake between the two alphas. His mother was the Alpha of the Blood Red pack. Yes, an actual female alpha like my mom. Those are very rare. I would have idolized her if she were still alive. They say she almost died when giving birth to Blaze. Just like my mom. It was painful for her too. But dad was with her the whole time so it eased the pain. Pure alpha bloods like Blaze and I are supposed to be extremely powerful. I don't know about him entirely. But I have a feeling the Moongoddess had a purpose- for one he would make a perfect match for me. Ugh! What am I thinking?

My parents joined packs after they had me. It was some kind of first birthday gift for me with both their packs rejoicing. However, Blaze's mother's pack was forcefully joined with his father's only after his mother was killed by Samuel, the vampire king. His pack members reluctantly agreed as he was their future alpha either away, thus making it the biggest pack in the world. Many believe that he is the next Alpha King. The alpha of all alphas who hasn't appeared in centuries. They are very rare and extremely powerful and appears once in centuries. Unlike vampire kings that are selected with age and status. We need an alpha king, it is high time. We will know the day after tomorrow whether we have been blessed enough for that. I have seen many elder wolves bow to his feet and kiss his hands although he is still awkward with it. They say they can sense immense powers in him. It makes me doubt my role in all this though.

In my case, no one knows my parents had me other than my pack members. Many outside the pack thought that I was adopted when we went to visit other packs. For reasons still unknown, dad thought it was safer for me. Safe from what I have no clue. So in short, many don't know that I am their daughter nor that I am a pure alpha blood. And I am completely fine with it.

But I am really envious as Blaze gets special training from the best of the best. He is always on a tight schedule, always busy. He is taught by the best to fight physically. He is taught by the best to get higher grades and improve his IQ. He really didn't need to come to school as he knew whatever he learned five years before he was supposed to, I envy him that way. I always had a thirst for knowledge if my grades weren't an indication. Now rumors say that he is going to be taught by the best of the best to hack as well- my dad. I wanted to cry thinking that. He would teach Blaze but not me? Hell! Forget that! He didn't even want to see my face or hear my voice all these years. Dad didn't want to see what I had grown into. And secretively neither did I. In my eyes, ever since mom's been in a coma I just wasn't my usual self. Everything from being happy or even reverting back to my badass style seemed forced. If only my mom opened her eyes. I knew I would be back at home in no time and everything would be back to normal. My badassness might return. Interaction with Jason excluded.