Chapter 19

Jem's eyes moved from Blaze to me to back to him. Well this is going to be fun. That is... if they don't bring the... emotional ish. I will be out of here if they did.

I released him as he made no move to and placed my hands in my pocket.

"Baby, I swear, it's not what it looks like." He started.

I coughed looking around the room and discreetly added

"That's what they all say."

Blaze glared at me and I smiled sweetly at him.

"No, no Jem trust me, it was, the mate bond acting." He reasoned.

No comments. I mean, if he actually had any feelings for me, I might have chopped his head off already.

Jem looked at me, her eyes lit with anger.

"You! It is all because of YOU! Why did you come back." she said pointing a finger at me. I hated that. I wanted to bend her finger back and break it. According to me, pointing a finger was the ultimate form of disrespect.

But before I could respond a low growl was heard. We looked at Blaze to see his eyes has turned black. His wolf was in control and he was scowling at Jem.

Jem looked at him even more hurt. Her eyes held pain. And I felt sorry for her. Almost.

But before she could run away, I gripped her wrist and turned her to me.

"Look Jem, it is just the mate bond. The poor boy can't control it. And seriously, the last thing I need is him. You can have him for all I care. I don't want him and nor do I desire him."

Blaze growled again lowly and I rolled my eyes. Probably his wolf.

I let go of her wrist.

"Take it or leave it." I said in all seriousness and smirked. And then I looked at Blaze. He was back. He looked at me dubiously looking at me intensely and contemplating for a second (you know the kind of stare that happens in intense eye romance scenes- like between Arwen and Aragon in Lord of the rings.) Jem rushed to the door and he followed her out after telling me that he didn't want to see me when he came back. Yeah the old Blaze! I am thankful.

Now before you go up in a rage as to why I did that, let me explain. I want to break them, hurt them and tear them apart. But tell me what fun it would be if they are not together? Of course, as fun as it is to see them fight, I want their bond to be new and strong. I want it to be full of love so that when I do break it, there will be maximum pain. At least close to what I went through.

I slowly strolled to the door and looked around the room one last time. I could hear the faint buzz of computers and there is nothing more I would like more than just to stay here and listen to it or find it. But now is not the time. At least, the camera in the corner said otherwise.

Who would place a camera in their office? And then it clicked. Of course it is not his office! The faint hum of computers- that is his actual office. This is just for show for the other wolves coming in. Hm, good to know.

When I finally was alone to listen to it carefully, I detected even a master computer. A very, very powerful one at that. It was having a very faint, bass hum and I had to listen carefully to hear it. My senses could tell me anymore of its features as they were too faint to pick up. Usually, I can tell the storage, RAM and other features, just from the sound computers make. I would love to find this out. But even my extra-sensitive hearing can only thin much through these sound proof walls. I picked it up only due to thus extremely sensitive hearing and due to the fact that I have been around them constantly for the last 3 years.