Chapter 40

Ok guys the winners of the competition are...

Drumroll...

Three winners:

Gene_Sharpe, Beyonethefourthwall, and Animegirl0804. 

Their answers blew my mind away. It is posted below so you can read it too. It was a tough pick. All of you had such interesting answers that deciding on the winner became too difficult. Of course, I couldn't blame my tardiness on this. 

I was this late because I was enrolling in college. You heard it right. I am going to college, to a foreign country too! It was a last minute decision. Just before 2 months actually. And everything else was a rush. I got wifi today after 10 days. I am sorry for making you guys wait. You have all been wonderful readers. I couldn't ask for more. Thank you so much.

Needless to say, keep commenting and I will respond. Your votes and comments mean a lot to me so please vote and follow if you like it. Let me know what you are thinking and if you enjoyed it please follow me. I will also launch more competitions like this in the future. 

Please don't be disappointed if I don't respond to your comments right away. It is because of the college processes. As soon as I am free, I will respond to all your comments. So please keep commenting.

Love you guys.

Gene_Sharpe  

Zara will find out she actually enjoys Jason's company and become friends. She will eventually tell Jason about her plan after he falls into depression when he finds out jem is pregnant. At first, he threatened to tell until she convinced him and told him she kind of liked him. They do some research on Sam because they beraly know anything about him Lexi found out his plan was to kill all of them get Zara pregnant take the baby and kill Zara. So Zian forces Zara to kill Sam. They are both on the brink of death when Zarine appears and he transformed into the moon goddess. Zarine was only there to help Zian realize that she needed to heal. The mg told zara that she had to decide.

1.be with blaze without interference from jem

2.Kill sam and his brothers to rule the vampire without a family

3.be with Jason over through blaze and jem and rule

4.be with Jason and run away

5.get a second chance mate overthrow blaze and jem, sam and his brothers and rule the vamps and werewolves happily with your family.

6.continue her battle with sam and both of them die

Gene_Sharpe also came up with this cute little poem. I love it. Thank you Gene_Sharpe.

Yeah I know im not the sameI came to end your reign Its unbelievable What can do when its digitalI know it sounds insaneBut I will end this game

Beyondthefourthwall

Turns out Jem was faking being weak and was only using Blaze, she was working with another group, the witches. The whole time it hurt her to be away from Jason. The only reason why Sam wants to destroy the Werewolf race is because he fell in love with a werewolf who ended up leaving him with their unborn child.. you guessed it.. ZARA. So Zara's mom cheated but no one knows that except Sam. (Sam doesn't know Zara's his kid btw and yes she is a vampire werewolf mix) Sprinkle some other plot twists bla bla bla, the war comes and its a war between 3 groups, witches, werewolves, and vampires. The witch leader actually loved Sam and made it where Zara's Mom forgot her memory ( that's why she somehow magically forgets the amount of time Zara existed) so if Sam ever found her and she didn't remember him he would give up on her but he didn't find her till now. Sam finds out she doesn't remember him and Zara attacks her dad. Her mom screams at her and says something that make Sam realize that's Zara's moms daughter. He freaks out and the war continues. Other lies get exposed and all the sucky people die. Jem ends up protecting Jason even though she is loyal to the witches and dies. Proving to Jason she actually cared. Zara ends up taking all 3 groups but dies later from all the wounds. She gives the power to Zarine and that's where your second book starts , jk 😂.