Chapter 56

Blaze stuck true to his words.

The next day an official notice from the alpha arrived requiring Zarine and I to move out. Despite the commotion we caused, the incident yesterday was never spoken of. My aunt and cousins looked gleeful thinking that I was being evicted.

However the change in their expression was one I regretted not recording when they saw where the guards were taking me.

He gave me a more luxurious room. Almost apartment like. In the elite wing no less. It even had four bedrooms with king sized beds. Two bathrooms and a kitchen full with the latest equipments.

I would literally go insane from their hums.

The whole room was controlled by Alexa too!!

I know a certain software of mine that won't be so happy with that news.

So this what what they were building in the new wing when I left years ago.

Even the fridge was stocked, in what looked suspiciously too similar to my regular diet. There were also popular cereals and chocolates. Probably for Zarine's benefit. I hadn't seen the kid ever since he got his hands on a Hersheys bar. Probably riding his sugar rush in some corner.

These rooms were reserved for alphas, betas and deltas.

Or you had to be crazy rich with some political hold.

Or even rivalry with the alpha apparently.

I dryly thought.

The whole place was so shiny and luxurious that it made my previous living quarters look like a peasant's.

And I am sure my room isn't the last one of the unoccupied rooms. Just how much money did the alpha make annually.

My aunt and cousins legit tore me apart when they realised. I distinctly remember Sierra saying she would like to visit these rooms at least once in our car ride.

But the moment Sierra reached out for Zarine I glowered at her and that was that.

Its a good thing I didn't have many worldly possessions for the shift was smooth. I had been intending to go shopping for Zarine but that was taken care of. An exclusive wardrobe full of boys clothes for his age was laid out.

The brat still didn't didn't seem to have any intention to return two of my hoodies though.

I had been intending to buy some bikinis for the trip as well as some shorts, but my wardrobe also had modifications. With more dressed and frill than my mortal eye could handle.

I could guess who gave in a recommendation for these. Daddy dearest.

But it was hoodies for life for me.

The bikinis did save a lot of time. My face heated up thinking someone actually took the pain to buy me these.

I hoped to god it wasn't Blaze.

Correction, I might murder him in his sleep if it was him.

Too bad the dresses would never be worn though.

The only downside to this was that the room was too close to Blaze's than I could stand.

Not just Blaze's even my parents and siblings were literally right next door. Again I can imagine who put in the word for that.

The security was so high. In fact if you wanted to bring anyone in, you needed the seal of the alpha. I can see where Blaze screwed Jason over.

I would personally see to it that Jason gets a pass.

.................................................................................

After lightly testing Alexa and freshening up for the day I made my way to school.

Tomorrow this time, I will be in a bus to the beach.

Hmm, irritating werewolves trapped in a box with me. What could possibly go wrong?

Jem turned up her nose every time we bumped into each other at the school hallways. She got more agitated when she realised I didn't even deem to glance at her spoilt behaviour.

The girl confused me though. If it were any other she-wolf she would have drawn a tighter boundary around their mates. She didn't seem to be doing much. Just glares in the hallway.

Maybe its because she is too insecure about her identity or because they aren't real mates or maybe a catfight with me could guarantee a ruined reputation.

Either way, she wasn't doing much, in fact she was the one that suggested that they join us for the beach trip too.

What's up with that?

My phone dinged with a notification as the bells rang for lunch break.

Anyways, Lexi was getting more and more sneaky. To be so bold in a crowded place. Ever since she learned of Alexa its like she has a vendetta. She snapped at me today morning when I was merely testing Alexa with the switch on and off function.

I think she expects me to live without electricity for the time I am there.

Remembering yesterday's drama at the cafeteria I decided to not even show up today. We will draw attention as much as the popular table and those guys have had years of experience warding off attention hungry teenagers.

I can imagine how the sweet and mild attitude of Amelia and Stacey is gonna placate that.

But if I don't show up in the cafeteria even for a bit they will know to check the alleyway and they will definitely try to follow me if I notify them not to come.

The only choice was the abandoned toilets at the other end of the school.

It is usually paradise for bullies. Hopefully no one is there for lunch.

Sigh, the pain of an introvert.

I promptly make my way over, grabbing my avocado sandwich from my bag.

However I regretted the decision the moment I enter the bathroom.

Hello again Lovelies.

I know it's a short chapter but I am really interested to know what you think. I believe I have replied to most if your comments yesterday fro recent chapters and I will be sure to do that for any comments you leave for this one too.

I am so excited to know what you think, so don't keep me out of the loop. Even if it's a tiny teeniest thought that you don't think would gain much of attention.

Again I want to thank you all because despite my long break, yesterday response was fantastic. Legit brought me to tears. You guys are all too sweet.

I am hoping to connect with you all again soon. :)

Cheers

XOXO