Chapter 66

"I have packed some extra clothes in case you need any." She said smiling slightly at me, almost shyly.

Huh, what.

"Thanks but..." I pointed at my duffel bag.

"Oh," she said meekly.

Her stare looked so weird.

I couldn't say I was surprised it was Raven. She was very loyal, I felt that from her.

But how she didn't have a partner, at least a boyfriend was beyond me.

I know she attracted boys like a moth to a flame.

But knowing Raven I can imagine how many of them had the guts to confess.

Probably none.

She was already clad in a tank top and thigh-length shorts, and her hair was up in a pony. On second thought that wasn't a tank top, that was her one-piece dark maroon bikini and her worn shorts over it.

That looked convenient.

Hopefully, Stacey had packed one-pieces.

And pulling my hair up in a pony would help a lot if we were gonna go into the water.

I sighed, I wonder what Stacey has selected for me. I knew they were up to no good, so when I pulled out scantily clad two-piece bikinis ii rejected them all. I should ask Raven to set fire to all these.

When I had packed I had mostly taken conservative one-piece bikinis.

"These two will look good," Raven said over my shoulder looking at bikinis I had laid out on the bed, pointing at one pair and bottom from other.

They looked plain but pretty classic and standard. They were black but not completely lifeless.

My taste.

The better out of them I guess.

The only good thing that would come out of this is that despite my being uncomfortable, it's gonna drive Blaze crazy.

I sighed.

This is what would happen when people with fashion sense chose your clothing for you.

"Thanks, you have good taste," I said, feeling a rare grin grow on my face.

She turned away, a blush on her face.

Has no one complimented her before? She looked adorable.

"N-n-no problem." She said softly, rushing off to do some errands.

I laid back down on the bed comfortably.

"Not just for this, for the supportive comment too," I said with a smirk propping my head on one of my arms.

And she turned, her mouth agape.

"You knew?! How did you...?"

And my smirk deepened. It was so entertaining playing with her and teasing her.

Did she think I wouldn't find out?

But she quickly composed herself.

"That wasn't just for your benefit." I quirked a brow.

"That was for all girls everywhere. It was a feminist statement." She added.

And I couldn't help but burst out and laugh. The lengths she went.

She reminded me of myself. Maybe that's why I started trusting her enough to be so loose around her.

Besides, when was the last time I laughed like this.