Chapter 51

I wanted to bang my head against the desk as Mr. Hawkeye went over stuff I could recite in my sleep.

Computer class is boring. But what's even more so is Jake's reaction when he saw me hitting my head on the desk.

Deja vu. But this time, it's not because I am using my powers.

Ha, how amusing. It seems all my IT classes are spent with Hawkeye droning on, my insistent headbanging and Drake's confusion over the said headbanging.

"What do you think is wrong with her?" I could hear a girl whispering to Jake.

Oh, nothing much really. My grandma is dying and I refused to greet her and now she won't wake up and doctors say she only had 72 hours left and she will probably never wake up which means that in the 1.5 seconds I made the highly intelligent and wise decision t run away, I could have actually given her the impression that all the pain she took for me in the past years weren't for naught.

But I did n't.

And that old lady may have died thinking she sacrificed for a coward or a fool. Or both.

The guilt is killing me.

Oh, quit your nagging. Get a control over your raging hormones.

My wolf complained.

This is not hormones. These are called emotions Zian. Feelings. I know it must be hard for you to recognize them.

I said.

If my wolf could raise one eyebrow at me, let me tell ya, she would be the sass queen.

Yes, yes, Zara. Emotion and feelings which are made from chemical releases in your brain through intermittent decisions which are called hormones. Girl, if you can't handle one person's death, you will be drowned my your own emotions by the time we have to act.

She has a point.

When I am drowning, my fear for you will my raft. I tease.

Hm wise.

Like I said, sass queen.

Look as much as I want to leave you in your miserable state and enjoy your agony-

And voila, there's my sweet wolf for you. She is the true salvation of wolfkind.

Stop interrupting me. Gosh, you are a mess when you are like this. As much as I want to enjoy your pain, you are indirectly dragging me through your turbulent and raging teenage emotions too. So to calm you, I will suggest an activity.

She says, and my interest piques.

We could both agree on the fact that swallowing a bag of knives s better than listening to another word from your teacher, am I right?

I mumble my agreement. When did my wolf get good at this?

So why not escape this class?

I feel like there is a catch here. And I won't like it.

Zara, I dare you to make the computers around us explode. If you are truly my human half you wouldn't hesitate at my proposal.

A lot of emotions raging through my mind.

It will be fun. No, people could actually die thus put our planning into ni sue.

It will be so much fun. No, I wish myself and they could figure out it is me. Biggest liability being my father's presence here.

It will be so, so, so much fun. NO, SAM WOULD NOT BE HAPPY. WHICH WILL PUT ZIAN AND I IN A CRITICAL POSITION WITHOUT COOPERATION AND IT WILL RISK THE HONOR ON MY PART.

But its so much fun!

Yes, that a good enough reason.

I am going to bomb the IT classroom. Which is bonus high mean no IT classes for a week or two. Or however long it takes for them to bring the new set in.

Ok, I am ready. I would crack my neck bones if I could. But even with Sam's insistent training, I couldn't master that art.

This is going to take a while. And a lot of energy.

I didn't do any warm up before my eyes turned their techno-natural blue punctures through.

I am all ready for action.

Jake got VIP seat to see the next idiotic action that I pulled that day. Topping off banging my head on the desk of course- wearing sunglasses, in a dim lit classroom.

Who would have thought I had this baby in my school bag. Hm, seems bags are more useful than carrying heat books that give you shoulder ache.

I could feel my eyes heat up and my blood boiling ready for action. Its been a while since I actually felt the rush.

I quickly fall into a meditative mode, connecting to systems around, looking for loops. Anywhere I can overheat them in a seep linear graph.

It wasn't too late when I found it. And when I did, the class exploded in a chaos of computers bursting like balloons, feminine screams, and male hollers.

The trickiest part was being as responsive as them even with all the focus on my computers. Especially known that computers bursting into flames from overheating is more bark and no bite. It wouldn't really harm anyone.

Ha. That was so much fun. My wolf howled in me with laughter. And I was much the same. Its been so many days since enjoyed like this without actually intending to kill anyone of course.

One could even say it was a classic prank. A high-level one. Especially from the way the teachers were running around.

That's when Mr. Hawkeye found me in the crowd. His eyes zeroed on me and he proceeded towards me with a murderous glare.

Is it possible that he may have seen m badass self-wearing sunglasses suspiciously in a room with a major absence of light and coincidentally, minutes later the computers exploded?

Crap, crap, crap, crap.

This is exactly what I told you about. The risk is always too high.

Zian says with her nose in the air suddenly going into preach mode.

Sneaky wolf. She sure is quick to change side.

Well, whatever the consequences she can't escape it and that's relieving.

My teacher may be onto us. Damn.

I did not see that coming. or, I did and I didn't care.

Hey, lovelies.

What do you think?

Be sure to comment and lemme know. I will respond as soon as I can.

Project submission season is coming up and it is driving me crazy.

I will see you on Tuesday.

Bye.