star vs the forces of evil

Think of Bill being Star Butterfly the magical prince from another dimension and Dipper as Marco Diaz the regular earth kid.

In California Piedmont 'pines residence'

Dipper is coming home after a lousy day of school and meeting the weirdest boy ever Bill Cipher

"Oh Dipper!" Dipper's mom said addressing her child "Come meet the foreign exchange student that will living with us!" She said cheerfully.

"What! Mom! Him!" Dipper said not believing this.

"Hey pinetree!" Bill teased coming up to Dipper and flicking her hat with a pinetree on it "Looks like were living together!"he said smirking.

"Don't call me Pinetree.". Dipper grumbled glaring at Bill's face.

"Oh Dipper won't it be nice having Bill around he can show you such magical things!" Her dad said.

"Mabel already does that!" Dipper said crossing her arms "Plus you always say no boys are aloud here!" She argued.

"But can any of them do this Pinetree?" Bill said showing his magical wand and summoning up some adorable puppies.

"Aww..." Mr and Mrs Pines and even Dipper said before shutting up when they started shooting lasers from their eyes.

"Hey what's going on here- OH MY GOSH!" Mabel shooted from upstairs then stormed downstairs to the puppies "THEIR SO ADORABLE!"

"Girls why don't you show Bill to his room?" Mrs.Pines said

"But keep the door open!" Mr.Pines quickly added making Bill chuckle and the girls roll their eyes at him.

More to come later!