Cervitaurs

Bill and Dipper are last of species so they are forced together in a zoo. Both mature adults. Dipper doesn't have antlers and has long hair and fur on her chest while bill looks like the picture above.

Oregon zoo

"I did it!" Ford screamed entering the Oregon zoo unannounced pulling a cage too.

"Woah there old man what do you think your doing?" Manly asked arms crossed and his daughter Wendy behind him.

"Saving the cervitaur species that's what!" Ford exclaimed pulling the tarp off the cage showing many people the female cervitaur who was shaking obviously scared.

"Dude this is so cool!" Wendy exclaimed going up to the cage to pet the cervitaur.

"As a man of science it will be a privilege to give her to you." Ford said offering his hand which manly Dan took.

"The cervitaur is over there." Manly Dan pointed then looked at the people watching "Leave before i turn you all into human pretzels!" He threatens making everyone leave scared.

"Come on Dipper your new husband is waiting." Wendy said helping Ford pull the cage on wheels to the cervituar sanctuary.

The cervitaur sanctuary has a small cave to hide in, a pond to drink in, plenty of grass and a nice cool tree for hot days looks nice Dipper thought.

"Ah there's Bill!" Manly shouted pointed at the cave out of Dipper's sight line.

"Why is his name Bill?" Ford asked out loud making Wendy shrug her shoulders.

"Because he brings in a lot of money!" Manly Dan shouted flexing his muscles "And two will bring in twice as much!" He said while opening the cage to the sanctuary.

"Well Dipper got her name because of her birthmark." Ford said while they all went into the sanctuary locking the exit.

The male cervitaur finally came out of hiding(picture above) he looks intrigued by the female who is very uncomfortable with the attention attractive male she thought.

"Aww he likes you." Wendy cooed to Dipper who won't come out "Dad it doesn't look like doesn't she wants out."She frowned at the animal.

"That's the nerds problem." Manly Dan said leaving with Wendy in tow.

Bill is starting to get impatient walking back and forth showing off his antlers and muscles must attract female he thought.

"This should help." Ford said taking out a bag of leaves luring Dipper out her cage so she can eat. When Dipper was out the cage Ford took it away and locked the sanctuary door locking the two together "Its for your own good." He said.

And with that Bill pounced on the little cervitaur.