Role reversal

Bill and Dipper do role reversal i.e Dipper is the man and Bill is the woman.​​​ Dipper is 18 Bill is super old demon.

Oregon mountain cabin

"Brr sure is cold this time of year." Dipper said coming inside takes off coat and sits next next to Bill near the fireplace.

"Oh you meat sacks and your inability to stay warm." Bill said while tossing some of his fire on the wood.

"Hey not everyone can harness the cosmic abilities of demonism Cipher." Dipper countered nudging Bill playfully.

"So what you wanna do?" Bill asked clearly bored so Dipper put on her thinking cap.

"Still got the dice that can alter our appearances?" Dipper asked and Bill nodded grabbing the dice off the shelf being careful.

"Okay but be warned this dice changes every time it's rolled so it can show thousands of alternations ranging from small to large." Bill said giving Dipper the dice so she started shaking it.

"Come on mama needs a new pair of eyebrows." Dipper says then tossed the dice and it came out with a male symbol causing her body to flash and turn into a male "Oh my gosh!" Her or well his voice cracked making her cover her mouth.

"Huh guess it changes gender too." Bill commented getting a glare from Dipper he puts his hands up "Hey I'll make it fair." He snapped his fingers transforming in a female a really attractive one.

"Bill the effects last 12 hours what am I gonna do!" Dipper said gesturing to his body. Bill pats Dipper's back comforting him.

"Will it make you feel better if i tried on your clothes?" Bill asked getting a sad nod "Okay let's try on your clothes." She said getting up and went to their room.

"Can I put on your suit?" Dipper asked taking out Bills gold suit and tie.

"Only if i can try on your pink dress." Bill asked getting a nod "Then sure go ahead." She says both changing into each other clothes.

"Huh I just realized I'm taller than you!" Dipper announced making Bill roll her eyes smiling.

"Only for today Pinetree by tomorrow you'll be back to your cute short self." Bill said then trifled around in her dress.

"It must be the man in me but you look very hot as a woman." Dipper gulped when Bill wrapped her arms around him purring.

"And the in woman in me thinks your one hunky man." Bill said then kissed Dipper.