Purr~kitty cat

Hot cat girl Billy charms her way into an uptight detective Dipper! Both about 22.

California detective agency

"Dipper I'm gonna go bust your uncle out of jail....again." Ford said keys in hand "So you're in charge." He said then left.

"Okay no pressure." Dipper said to himself then frowned "Oh man there's ressure." He said looking through a file.

"Mr.Pines do you a minute?" Chief of police asked walking in.

"I wasn't looking!" Dipper blurted then coughed bashfully "I mean sure chief." He said putting a file down.

"I've had multiple reports about this cat woman running around stealing and destroying property." Chief said.

"Can you describe hr?" Dipper asked pen and paper in hand ready.

"Long blonde hair, golden eyes, ruby lips and a tight black cat suit with a mask." Chief said handing Dipper a newspaper.

"Man she even stole stuff from the police that's crazy!" Dipper said "Where are her last locations." He asked seriously.

Mayor's office

The scene looked no one had robbed it but all the jewelry and money in the mayor's safe is gone.

"She left no fingerprints and she apparently opened the safe without any explosives. She's good at leaving no tracks." Dipper muttered doting down notes.

"Why thank you~" a heavenly voice cooed in Dipper's ear him gasp and turn around seeing the busty woman before him he blushed. Her mask only covered her eyes and eyebrows.

"Your the cat woman." Dipper asked putting his hand in his pocket looking for his gun.

"Looking for this sweetie?" Cat woman asked holding Dipper's tauntingly.

"Taking my gun is only adding another crime to your list." Dipper said arms crossed.

"Well I am a bad girl who needs to be punished~" Cat woman purred brushing her long gold hair aside making Dipper blush harder.

"What do you want?" Dipper asked finding his voice.

"Right now I wanna tie you up and take you home." Cat woman said taking out some rope and within seconds Dipper was tied up and was being carried outside by The woman "You look so hot like this." She whispered smiling.

"Who are you." Dipper asked when they reached he assumed the woman's car.

"Not that it matters that much but call me Billy and you are now my pet." Billy said hoping in the car and gave Dipper a little kiss on the cheek giving him a smooch mark.